“Great Food!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

My husband and I had a beer, they have good ones. I had the prime rib French dip which was loaded with prime rib and my husband had the roo burger which was huge, both were very tasty. And great service.

1  Thank 65diva

Reviewed August 12, 2014

It is like a brew pub with upscale pub food and price. Fairly ncie atmosphere. The food is decent and we did enjoy ourselves.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant had good food. I tried the hamburger and fries. The fries were very good. The hamburger bun was very good. I wish they had a homemade secret sauce to their hamburger to make it less dry but overall good. The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I ate here with my father and my two sons. None of us was overly impressed so it was disappointing after reading all the great reviews. The food was nothing out of the ordinary and slightly overpriced. They were busy and service was a little slow when we first got there. Atmosphere is typical sports bar. They do have a decent selection of beers though.

I had a similar sandwich downtown for half the price as here and it was just as good and service was quicker. Maybe I hit them on a bad night.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We visited a new restaurant on the advice of a local friend and were not disappointed! I had the peanut Thai Chicken and it was extremely flavorful and tasty. My wife had the Lamb Burger and said it was the best she has ever had. The server was very attentive, our drinks were never dry and the atmosphere (mid-week, but high summer season) was definitely family oriented. We were seated right away (newly refurbished, very nice exterior and interior) and service was timely and very friendly. Prices were very reasonable for a resort restaurant.
New "Go To" when we visit Long Beach.

1  Thank Platypus399