“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Lost Roo

The Lost Roo
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Missoula, Montana
“Nice place”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Had fish dinner, good and a super waitress. My daughter and I had a good time. Have been here before with my son and his family.

• Visited August 2013

Salem, Oregon
“Great lunch”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We had the special, which was grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. I wasn't excited about getting tomato soup, but was pleasantly surprised. It was more tomato basil soup and they are not afraid of using fresh herbs. It was delicious. The sandwich was great, too.

Fairview, Oregon
“Popular for a reason.”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Recently changed the menu and we were not happy that my favorite meal is changed, prices raised a bit. This place is always packed out, we hope they don't fall into the notion that they can raise prices and let the quality slip. They will lose us an probably many others.

Spokane, Washington
“Prime rib...”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Excellent food, large menu, and friendly, courteous servers. Very good value for the $$. Food ranged from salads, burgers, steak, pasta and of course sea food dishes. I had the prime rib and the ale steamed clams (yummy). Plus a variety of specialty drinks and ale's. Will definitely return here next time.

Alva, Florida
“The Lost Roo - whatta wonder joint”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

On June 7th we stopped at the Lost Roo for the second or third time while in the Cape Disappointment area. It is a warm welcoming comfortable restaurant with excellent pub grub - actually way above pub grub but with a happy atmosphere. While at the bar I got a "PERFECT" perfect dirty rob roy. It was happy hour and the appetizers were 1/2 off. We ordered Calamari in Thai peanut sauce. I am not much of an adventurer with food but I am sure glad I made the leap this time. First, the calamari was NOT breaded. Second, it wasn't in marinara. Third, it was lightly seasoned when sauteed and it WAS tender. The Thai peanut sauce was a fantastic marriage on a bed of shredded cabbage. The net result, we stayed for dinner and returned the next day. The hospitality was fantastic, the food was fantastic (& generous) and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited June 2014