“I'd go back! ”

Good for: Families with children
Camas
“I'd go back! ”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I would skip the salad rolls; I've had better ones and better peanut sauce too! Their vegetarian Tom Kha on the other hand, was very delicious! The Pad Kee Mao was greasy, but full of veggies. Not much flavor! They did have Maryhill wines though; my fave!

1 Thank Knitsterchick

Pocatello, Idaho, United States
“Small Restaurant But Excellent Food”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Shocked how small the Thai Restaurant was when I figured out it was only a small part of the building where it is located, but the food was excellent so really glad we chose to try the Thai Restaurant in Long Beach, WA. Sunday was a great day to eat there.

Visited August 2014
Navarre, Florida
“Worst Customer Service!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

In town visiting my mother and aunt and my aunt wanted Thai food but the rest of us did not. Only one other couple was in there at the time that my aunt went in and ordered a salad. The rest of us came in later to join her and found the prices to be very high and really all we wanted was a cup of soup. My aunt told us she had ordered and so we sat down at the table to keep her company. A family of four came in and placed their order and along with another couple. In the meantime the waitress came over and asked if we wanted to order and we told her no. She was not pleased at all and made us feel very uncomfortable. The family of four and the couple received their meal and my aunt had yet to receive her salad. We watched the family have some confusion about their meal as well. My aunt said she was tired of waiting so we walked out. We were in our car ready to turn on the main road and the waitress came out and made my mom roll down the window. She was very rude to us and was raising her voice saying how we could of told her we were leaving. We calming tried to explain to her why we left and she continued to be very nasty. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I can't tell you how the food is there but I can tell you that the service is nothing like I have ever came across. What business chases a customer out to their car and chews them out. How unprofessional!

• Visited July 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Decent Thai food”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

After reading reviews, and being a fan of Thai food, I was excited to try this place. Even the "spicy thai basil curry chicken" had absolutely no spiciness. The peanut sauce was overly sweet, the "happy wedding" had 6 shrimp & 7 scallops which were great, but again way too sweet, and the curry had a coconut milk flavor but was missing the spicy kick I love. We were disappointed and didn't even take our leftovers home.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Debbie R
Auburn, Washington
“Nice and spicy!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The good: I had moderate spice Pineapple Curry and it made my eyes water! Perfect! At lunchtime there was plenty of seating and good service.

The bad: We originally tried to get in on Saturday night but there was a long, long wait for a table. We eventually gave up and came for lunch the next day.

• Visited May 2014