“Delicious Thai Food, Friendly Service!”

Long Beach Thai Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Seattle, Washington
“Delicious Thai Food, Friendly Service!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We spent quite a bit of time on the Peninsula before we discovered this place. (It's a little further up the main road so if you don't go past downtown LongBeach, you won't see it. It's on the left -West- side after the main tourist area.) The owner and her mother always have smiles on their faces. Very pleasant people. Delicious spring rolls with some kind of wonderful peanut sauce. Their fried rice with pineapple is also one of our favorites. The building isn't fancy, but the food and service more than make up for that!

Visited June 2012

Shelton, Washington
“Delicious Thai Food at the Beach”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The food, and staff, are so wonderful here, I find myself wanting to go in for lunch and stay until dinner.

Visited October 2012
oregon
“love the spice”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

great spice. food was great. you can get it to go or have a seat. go for anything on the menu that is spicy.

Graham, Washington
“Adequate”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I hate to rain on the other raters' parade but we found the food here average at best and very much overpriced. I was stationed in Thailand and consider myself at least a little knowledgeable on Thai food. While the food is authentic, it lacks the spiciness of Thailand's offerings.

• Visited June 2012
Bremerton, Washington
“yummy”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We always try to eat Thai wherever we go, and this place was deliciously authentic. I ordered the Kee Mao noodle dish, we got spicy chicken wings to start, and my boyfriend got some sort of spicy prawn dish. I wish they'd served brown rice, but oh well. Friendly service.

• Visited November 2012