“Good eats, great service”

Benson's By The Beach
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary, Canada
“Good eats, great service”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had breakfast here to make up for the pathetic excuse for breakfast that the local Super 8 had to offer. Needless to say, we were pleased with our decision. Food was good, the service was excellent.

Visited July 2013

Long Beach, Washington
“friendly service”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

been there many times, they always make me feel right at home ,, good family good people and GREAT BREAKFAST

Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Good Breakfast that will last You all Day”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We enjoyed our breakfast at Benson's while staying in Long Beach. Our waitress was warm and friendly and our food was yummy. My husband had the fluffy egg scramble with ham and he had tons of ham, not the usual little sprinkle. I had bacon with my breakfast which was 4 thick slices of crispy bacon, more than I could eat. The coffee was also very good. I thought that they only had regular sugar and the pink packet product that I don't like. When we were leaving I noticed that they also had my yellow packet so ask if you don't see what you want

Visited June 2013
Kirkland, Washington
“Best breakfast”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Right across from our hotel, about the middle of downtown. Very friendly staff, committed to providing a good experience and good food. Opens kind of late at 7:30 am and closes after lunch. Good food, great value.

Visited June 2013
Fox Island, Washington
“Best Breakfast”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great breakfast and good coffee. Cute little place right downtown. Reasonably priced, good service and friendly staff. Would highly recommend this for breakfast.

Visited May 2013