“Great coffee in Long Beach, WA”

Long Beach Coffee Roasters
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We ALWAYS stop at the Long Beach Coffee Roasters a couple of times during weekends at the ocean. With beans roasted on site, the various coffee blends are super fresh and tasty. Take a pound or two home with you to help extend your beach vacation!

The service is sometimes slow, with only one person working both the register and the espresso machine and also handling retail coffee bean sales. I was surprised to read a review mentioning a small room or reference to being crowded. While the main room where coffee is ordered in not real large, it has a couple of tables and a couch. Off to the side, though, is a doorway to a much larger room that has many tables. The walls are covered with art for sale and there is a basket of children's books to keep the little ones happy and quiet.

I can't imagine a weekend at the beach without stopping at Long Beach Coffee Roasters. Do it!

There are newer reviews for Long Beach Coffee Roasters

Reviewed March 11, 2013

One last stop before leaving the ocean for home was for a perfect, bold, extra foamy latte. If ever I'm back in Long Beach this will be my first stop rather than my last. I added two biscotti (one for my latte in a "for here" cup and the other to take home). One bite and they both became "for here and now" biscotti. Wish whoever bakes them would sell them in my neck of the woods. Wow! There's a funky feel when you step inside Long Beach Coffee Roasters with plenty of seating, interesting art and a definite "we won't hurry you out" feeling. The barista greeted me with a smile and listened carefully to my order. It's clean and the pricing is fair. In other words: Perfect.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Not only that we have this great coffee in our units for our guests,but we love it too.The place is bohem and Internet access is provided. Remeber that It is mainly a coffee place...for better food there are some great breakfast places.
If you do love good coffee,do not look any further......also if you are in a rush and the place is full,it may take a few minutes,but take that time to admire the great art on the walls,by local artists.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Just coffee and a few muffins. Lots of space to sit and use free wifi. Located in a strip mall behind the go-cart track. Have to look for it. It's by the theater.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Decent coffee at best and the only "food" they offered was a Costco mega-muffin. Looked more like a place for locals to hang out. (Not bad, just not what we expected)

3  Thank prtlndblnd