Andersen's RV Park
$140
$71
Best Western Long Beach Inn(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$153
BestWestern.com
Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
Chautauqua Lodge(Long Beach)
$79
Hotels.com
The Anchorage Cottages(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$113
Orbitz.com
Adrift Hotel and Spa(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$81
$79
Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$165
$219
Travelocity
Hotels.com
All reviewsfire pitshort walkfree showersper nightoff seasonkite festivalfacilitieslaundrysewerbeachdogsoceantrailwood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Decided to take the fifth wheel and head to Long Beach on a whim. We Had no reservations, just headed to the Washington coast. We found Anderson's on google, along with many other rv parks in the area. Upon arrival in Long Beach we drove around to check out many others and from exterior appearance Anderson's was heads above the rest. I am writing this review from my stall in their park now and coukdnt be happier. We've an ready decided to stay and extra day. Spectacular service, close access to beach, pet friendly and excellent utility hook ups.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Wow, what a great place! The staff were so friendly, welcoming, and would do anything to help you out. The bathrooms were clean and the showers hot! I am defiantly going back. Thanks to Lorna, Bob and all your staff for making this event such a great time. Loved, loved my time there. Look out I'm coming back!

Room Tip: Go to this RV park. You won't be disappointed.
2  Thank Betsy W
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Anderson's RV Park in Long Beach, WA went above and beyond to make our 120+ member group stay a wonderful success. I've not encountered a nicer, more helpful team of owner and employees in all of my travels. Although a little old fashioned, the bathrooms and showers were very clean and that's saying a lot when 120+ women camp together in one place! I'll be back and I'll continue to tell others about what a wonderful week I had at Anderson's RV!

1  Thank HeatherL403
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was part of a Sisters On The Fly 4-day gathering with 125 women at Andersen's RV Park in Long Beach, Washington. I can't say enough good about the staff and the park and the courtesy and service they provided. The owners and staff are the best! They worked beyond expectations to make sure we had what we needed. They backed our trailers in when we needed help, they emptied holding tanks that had problems and so much more. We invited them to join us for meals and events and they treated us like we were family! They "bent over backwards" to help us when the weather or the tides made changes to our activities necessary. When we needed information about activities and places to see in the area, they gave great advice. The park was clean and well organized. The sunsets were awesome! Beach access was great! My husband and I plan to return for vacations together in this gorgeous spot on the Washington Coast!

2  Thank Adrienne S
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Could not have asked for a better experience than what I had with Andersen's. I organized a group event for over 100 people and trailers and heard nothing but positive comments from everyone who attended. The owner was very helpful in finding places to visit on the Peninsula, the staff was extremely amenable and offered assistance with anything needed, the grounds were beautifully maintained, the facilities were spotless and I would not hesitate to repeat business with this park over and over again. In my opinion they are the BEST!

1  Thank RobyJo