“RV Park Staff is the best I've encountered!”
Review of Andersen's RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Long Beach
Andersen's RV Park
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Anderson's RV Park in Long Beach, WA went above and beyond to make our 120+ member group stay a wonderful success. I've not encountered a nicer, more helpful team of owner and employees in all of my travels. Although a little old fashioned, the bathrooms and showers were very clean and that's saying a lot when 120+ women camp together in one place! I'll be back and I'll continue to tell others about what a wonderful week I had at Anderson's RV!

1  Thank HeatherL403

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was part of a Sisters On The Fly 4-day gathering with 125 women at Andersen's RV Park in Long Beach, Washington. I can't say enough good about the staff and the park and the courtesy and service they provided. The owners and staff are the best! They worked beyond expectations to make sure we had what we needed. They backed our trailers in when we needed help, they emptied holding tanks that had problems and so much more. We invited them to join us for meals and events and they treated us like we were family! They "bent over backwards" to help us when the weather or the tides made changes to our activities necessary. When we needed information about activities and places to see in the area, they gave great advice. The park was clean and well organized. The sunsets were awesome! Beach access was great! My husband and I plan to return for vacations together in this gorgeous spot on the Washington Coast!

2  Thank Adrienne S
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Could not have asked for a better experience than what I had with Andersen's. I organized a group event for over 100 people and trailers and heard nothing but positive comments from everyone who attended. The owner was very helpful in finding places to visit on the Peninsula, the staff was extremely amenable and offered assistance with anything needed, the grounds were beautifully maintained, the facilities were spotless and I would not hesitate to repeat business with this park over and over again. In my opinion they are the BEST!

1  Thank RobyJo
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

The resort was just north of town. I was greeted by the owner, who was very friendly, when I checked in. The location was very close to the beach. The bathrooms were clean. The wi-fi was slow, but I suspect that is a local infrastructure problem. Cell service for Verizon was in the extended network. The park was nearly full when we arrived. Parking our trailer was very tricky due to the narrow layout of the park. A park worker assisted me in backing in. Overall a nice facility that I would stay at again.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have been motor homing for 13years and I have found a gem! This RV park is well maintained and on the beach. The back ins are easy to make with a huge center space. The owners are friendly and know the area. Add TV (50 channels) a strong free Wi-Fi adds to the greatness. But the crowning jewel are the utilities! I haven't found in my 13 years more convenient hook-up. Each spot has the sewer, water, cable,and electricity are inches away from your rig! I don't know why all are like this. The sewer connect is vulnerable but the staff guides each rigs parking avoiding run overs which is the only reason I can think of. I have been at parks that required multiple sections of hose. A great spot in a great place.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank James P
Reviewed April 27, 2013

It's hard to beat the location of Andersen's RV Park in Long Beach WA, but the People and Staff at Andersen's manage to do just that. The owners and staff are the warmest, friendliest folks you could hope to meet, and make a stay there a delightful event. There's a ton of stuff to do, whether you just walk out the door or drive to any of a hundred local attractions. They took great care of me when I arrived after Office Hours and all with a laugh and a smile. You can't do better that this in the Long Beach - Ilwaco WA area. I'll be back fo' sure! Mick, Seattle WA

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mick F
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We arrived at Anderson's on a Sunday afternoon and were greeted by friendly staff. The information provided was complete and the spot was close to the beach walkway. We had a wonderful stay for two nights. The grounds were meticulous, facilities well exceptionally clean, and the wifi worked perfectly. The beach access was an easy walk. they even provided us with a bus schedule and catching the bus was easy both ways. Overall a great place, great people, and we will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple