2,085 results
All reviews pickled fish live music west building shuffle board organic coffee free bikes bonfire package fourth floor great restaurant main building free coffee ping pong ocean view discovery trail cruiser bikes love this place get away
Reviewed January 2, 2017

Pros: Dog friendly venue with easy access to the beach. Dog treats and dog towels in the lobby. Free use of bikes for the miles of paved walkways through the dunes. Free coffee and tea in the lobby and free DVDs to use (the selection is full of oldies but goodies). The staff is courteous and hip. The room was clean. We enjoyed the eco-friendly focus and the laid-back vibe. Easy check-in.

Cons: The website isn't great. I tried to find what I wanted and couldn't quite figure out where (which floor) we'd actually be. We got an "East King" Room "with ocean view", which turned out to be on the first floor and pretty noisy. They did leave ear plugs, which I used. This is an old property that has been renovated to look NW urban/eco-chic (think crates, chalk boards and recycled materials) but the walls are thin. In addition, the view of the ocean is pretty distant and the immediate foreground was the parking lot. People could see into our room. Disappointing. I asked at check out if I could choose a third floor room next time and I was told that they can't promise that. Not the answer I wanted. I would pay more to not be on the first floor.

Plus the room was small and the decor was uninspired with bare light bulbs and a grey and blue-turquoise palette. We get enough grey in the Northwest. I wanted some orange or yellow accents to liven things up.The extra throw blanket was scratchy. Not romantic at all. But we didn't spend much time in our room because we went off exploring.

Bottom line...we may come back and try to get a suite next time to have a bit more room and a buffer for the noise.

Room Tip: Get a suite.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2017

Really enjoyed ourselves. Felt very inviting and like we were family. Great view, food and activitues. Right on the water and the Lewis and Clark trail. Live music at the Pickled Fish was great. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

Earplugs beside the clock in the room was the first warning sign. Too much noise, thin walls, no hair dryer and its winter...Food was meh; waitress had to be reminded about beverage. Probably the most disappointing part of our Christmas vacation was deciding to stay here. Left after one night. Expensive lesson since reservation was non refundable.

2  Thank 740jordan
Reviewed December 29, 2016

Arrive, dine, listen, explore, repeat, repeat... The comfort and amenities at the Adrift Hotel go beyond what anyone would expect out on the coast. It is the best spot to go explore so much around the area and jump on a bike if you need. Arriving on a cold winter day - Christmas day - was simply perfect because the coffee was hot (and Free) and the staff were cheerful and friendly. The room was magnificent and sunset had just begun. Can't wait to come back again and again to this amazing hotel!

Reviewed December 29, 2016

We called late in the afternoon and was told we'd have a view of the ocean. Didn't. The room we had was like a college dorm room. The cheapest of materials - actually I think an interior decorator may have thought the theme was "cute", but not. A college dorm room. The only redeeming factor, was that the bed was good. I checked around the area and thought by paying more, we'd get more. I think what we got, was over priced.

Room Tip: Be sure you ask if they have ocean fronting rooms. They don't.
1  Thank DandPinWA