This hotel is decorated in early utilitarian, kind of like a New York loft. That being said, it had everything you need, including locally produced soaps and other items, which are also for sale.
The mattress was somewhat hard, but we still got a good nights sleep. The onsite restaurant was excellent, and had interesting music featured 4 nights a week.
It is located just steps from the beach, and offered free bicycles for loan to ride the beautiful walking-bike trail on the coast, which runs for miles.
This will be a different kind of stay from the big chains, but give it a try; if you are open-minded, you will be pleasantly surprised!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience...Some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and FREE daily live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians, starting at 8pm - Close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach