I loved everything about this hotel. It's interior design is funky fresh and reflective of the beach. The staff are great and there is a wonderful chocolate Labrador to greet you. You can borrow bicycles and DVDs or games. It's very close to the beach and board walk.
The beds were clean and comfortable and our room was lovely and clean. No complaints and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience...Some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and FREE daily live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians, starting at 8pm - Close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach