Having never visited the Long Beach Peninsula, we decided to pack the bikes and hit the road. Researched some hotels at the last minute and was immediately struck by what appeared to be a slightly quirky nice hotel on the beach, I booked. At check in, super down to earth and friendly, offered to loan us bikes for the beach, wonderful ambiance. Rooms all nicely decorated, and remodeled about 2 years ago. Unpacked, took a walk a long the beach and ended up back at their restaurant, the Pickled Fish, great food, music and a beer tasting. What more could you ask for. For a quick getaway, this is a great spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience...Some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and FREE daily live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians, starting at 8pm - Close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach