$210
$179
$109
RodewayInn
Best Western Long Beach Inn(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$285
$238
The #1 Coastal Inn and Suites(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$308
Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$149
Chautauqua Lodge(Long Beach)
$109
Boardwalk Cottages(Long Beach)
TripAdvisor
2,024 results
All reviewspickled fishlive musicwest buildingshuffle boardfree bikesorganic coffeebonfire packagefourth floorgreat restaurantmain buildingfree coffeeping pongocean viewdiscovery trailcruiser bikeslove this placeget away
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stayed here with a group. The staff were pleasant enough. The rooms were ridiculously decorated with wooden crates for night stands and a board resting on metal posts on which the tv and phone sat. No place to unpack and put anything. The place was noisy as hell, even though there were signs asking for quiet after 9. And this wasn't even during tourist season. If you have a choice, choose elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Nmk1016
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I bought a living the social special and upgraded the room to a pet friendly one. I was a little hesitant after reading some negative reviews. I am a middle class individual and I am actually pretty picky, but this place was wonderful! The bed and pillows were super comfy. Even the pet friendly room had a tempurpedic. The room was nice and modern and didn't smell like a pet. The front desk staff were pleasant and prompt if you needed anything.The free coffee, movie rentals, and bikes were amazing. The Pickled Fish restaurant was tasty. We had the jalapeno burger and fish and chips, both were good. I honestly have no bad comments for this place.

Room Tip: If I didn't have my dog I would have stayed on the top floor. I did hear the people above around 10 PM. Once I called on them they stopped making noise. I think even the basic rooms have Tempurpedic beds. Room 208 in the East building did and it was a basic/pet friendly room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ritz52007
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I plan events and sell guestrooms for a boutique hotel located in downtown Portland. I start my review by saying this just to let you know that I'm in the biz myself. I absolutely loved the hotel and everything about it! The style, decor, the casual yet modern chicness to it was just all, to me, a great place to stay for a weekend getaway. Easy access to the guestrooms, the lobby was quite spacious and relaxing, the complimentary coffee (delicious), flavored water and teas were such a nice touch. The front desk staff were friendly, very helpful and made check in and check out quite seamless. Use of the complimentary beach bike cruisers were another plus and we loved taking them out on the Discovery trail. I bought a T-shirt as a souvenir knowing that some of the money will go to a person battling cancer. The bar/restaurant on the top floor was also perfect and not incredibly expensive. I plan to come back!!!! Everyone on here complaining about this and that are just not seeing how great this hotel is. Thank you for such a great weekend stay. Natalie & Steven

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank natalie e
Reviewed September 23, 2012

When the weather looks like it will be great at the beach and you want to be close the beach and the great bike paths at Long Beach, this is a good choice. We stayed in a third floor king bed room with a peaceful sweeping south facing view. Loved the free bicycles with helmets and locks filling the lobby and the iced water with fresh oranges, teas and coffees at all hours. It was a unique touch for us to have a bar with a gorgeous view and a wood fired stove for pizza and wood fired macaroni (yum) just a few feet from our door, but we never heard interior noise in the room (just people on small road outside talking loud at 2 a.m!). But, we like the windows open all the way, all night, so maybe that wouldn't have been a problem with windows shut. We thought the bed very comfortable. Anyway, this great hotel suits families and outdoorsy folks like us more than people who like the Victorian or luxury experience. There are several common areas which are thoughtfully considered with newspapers, local history and natural wonders books, reading areas, and fun games for kids and big kids. Loved the open windows and open lobby.
I think the modern industrialist materials suit very well for the beach. I do think the grey colors might be depressing if the sun had not been out the whole time we stayed for the Kite Festival. The location is top notch near the Kite Museum and long bike paths and long beach, so I recommend it. Nice staff at the desk, too.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PacificDelphinium
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My Husband and I bought a Groupon deal for a two night stay at Adrift Hotel and Spa back in May 2012. If I can give you one piece of advice... research the place you'll stay before you buy. Had I not done rersearch and read reviews before we stayed here I would have been so Dissapointed. But, because everyone mentioned how "Minimalistic" this place was I was prepared. The Hotel staff was SO helpful and nice. The room (because of other reviews we upgraded to a King) was great. Great Views, Quiet, Comfortable Tempurpedic mattress. The best part was their bike rentals. My husband and I rented them every chance we could and rode along their great beach trails and through town. We also had a voucher for dinner at their restaurant (it was pretty good) and a free picnic breakfast every morning. Basically, If you can get a good deal, this place is earthy and charming. Definitely a place we will be returning with our four little kids!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a king on the top floor by the Restaurant. There you will get a bigger room with a better mattress and better views!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple