We stayed in room 102 in the east building next to the stairs. All pet owners are required to take a first floor room in this building and a second floor room in the main. This may not be a problem for some, but the noise level from the room above and outside was ridiculous. The neighbors weren't loud-the walls/ ceiling are just too thin. There is also no fridge, micro or coffee in room. I really wanted to like this place, but for $130, I think I can find better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience...Some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and FREE daily live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians, starting at 8pm - Close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach