Recently redone, with the lobby still having that 'new-wood' smell. The desk staff was very pleasant although still a little unsure of some of their internal procedures. The complimentary DVD library and beach cruiser bikes were a nice touch.
The location is right up on the beach and next to the entrance to the boardwalk.
The bed was super soft and wasn't as restful as I would have liked, thats up to personal preference.
The 3rd floor beachfront rooms are underneath the restauraunt which resulted in some thumping from above, but that settled down in plenty of time to enjoy the sunset in peace.
Room 355 is a corner room facing the beach and south which gives a great view of the water and the beach dunes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience...Some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and FREE daily live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians, starting at 8pm - Close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach