Although the room was average, the people were helpful and nice. They let us stay an extra hour, lent us candles and cards, and the wireless service was hassle free and speedy. We're trying a different place next time we visit Westport, but that doesn't mean we wont go back to the Breakers again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach