We had a room with a kitchenette. The room was EXTREMELY small...two people could not pass each other at the same time. Everything was small....chairs, counters, bed, etc. We are tall people....not large people. We just felt a little claustrophobic. It was very clean & dog friendly, which we appreciated. Staff was very accommodating & friendly. A long way from the beach. We could barely hear the tide from our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach