My husband and I were looking for an available room on a very busy weekend for Astoria and Cannon Beach. Breakers was recommended to us by the Cannon Beach Info Centre. What a germ of a place. No wait at check in. Check in staff were very friendly and shared information about the resort and surrounding area. The room was huge and very clean with fully equipped kitchen. All rooms are within a very easy walking distance to the beach. Large grassy areas for kids and families to play. Covered outside picnic area. Oh did I mention the rooms also had board games in the closet as well as the office had bikes available for guest use.
After we left to continue our journey I realized I had left a treasured jacket in the closet. I phoned back to the manager and explained the situation. They very kindly located my jacket and are mailing it back to me in Canada. Great place, great service and I will definitely return with my grown children and my grandchildren for a family vacation.
Thanks for a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach