We stayed in a 1 bedroom condo with a groupon discount. It was a basic Washington State beach condo. Each condo is owned by different people, so what you get depends on your room. Our room had newer flooring, but older furniture. It met our needs though. It was clean - even all the items in the kitchen were clean! The "firewood" another reviewer mentioned is duraflame logs. They give you one free for each night. The complex is a little bit on the far north side of town - it's about 2 miles to the official beach access, but Breakers has several access points you can use. The balconies are offset, so each one has an ocean view on floors 2 and 3. My only comments about our room was that the sofa bed was bent so it took some work to get it out and back in again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach