We drove up to Long Beach, WA without reservations and came upon The Breakers. Saw their sign from the road. We inquired about rooms and rates and when we asked if we could see a room, the gentleman behind the desk didn't hesitate and was very agreeable. He couldn't have been nicer. We were very pleased with the one bedroom condo we rented (332). In addition to the bedroom, there was a lovely living room with a fireplace, dining area and full kitchen. It was clean, quiet & comfortable. We had a nice view of the ocean. Air conditioning would have been nice, but after opening a couple of windows, the slight ocean breeze was much more pleasing. We're so glad we found this hidden gem and will absolutely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach