I went with my boyfriend's family, so I had some reservations because his mother usually books really crappy vacations. However, this resort was great! We had two conjoined rooms that were really spacious. The bed was so comfortable I never wanted to leave it. Each room had two tvs, and the kitchen was fully stocked. You can't really see the ocean from the resort, but it's a short walk. The outdoor grilling area was fun and convenient with multiple stations for families and the charcoal was complementary. One little hiccup was that we got locked out of our room because they use all electronic keys and the battery died, and it took a half an hour for them to fix. Sometimes old fashioned keys are better, I must say. Other than that, great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach