My husband and I and pet Muffin stayed at Breakers in July of 2012. The condo was ok but when we arrived we were told we could not leave our dog in the room under any circumstances. Muffin is a small dog and crate trained. We just wanted to go out to a nice dinner one night and they would not let us leave her in her crate. That would have been fine except they didn't tell us when we call and made reservations. Had I known that I would not have stayed there. Of course when I said that they said yes you should have been told that when you made the reservations. I think they should put that on their web site so everyone can see that pets cannot be left in the rooms. We were in condo 330. We had to do take out and was very disappointed that we didn't get our nice seafood dinner out at a nice restaurant and didn't get to shop at the stores there.
Just wanted to let u know if u take a pet to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach