Nice place to stay at. The hotel is older but has nicely updated accommodations. Very clean and well maintained property. Great view from 3rd floor rooms. We got a 2 bedroom condo (1 bedroom condo that connects to a standard bedroom unit) on the 3rd floor. The condos come with a full kitchen, full bathroom, a sofa sleeper and a queen (or king) bed in the bedroom. The condos also come with a fire place in them. The standard bedroom unit comes with a king bed, a bathroom with a shower (no tub), and a twin bed in another room. All rooms have balconies. The pool and NEW outdoor hot tub are really nice. The new outdoor hot tub feels really good on cold nights. There is a paved trail to the beach and that goes to downtown long beach and so on (Lewis and Clark trail). Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach