Best Western Long Beach Inn
$71
Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Chautauqua Lodge(Long Beach)
$79
Hotels.com
The Anchorage Cottages(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$113
Orbitz.com
Adrift Hotel and Spa(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$81
$79
Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$165
Hotels.com
$111
$106
BestWestern.com
All reviewsthe breakfast areafreshly baked cookieshot itemsmiddle of townrestaurants and shopscontinental breakfastwithin easy walking distancegreat place to staywould stay here againcleaning staffthe room was nicecoffee and teanice staycomfortable bedslocation is greatkite festivalwashington coast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stopped at Super 8 because we had a problem with a different hotel in Long Beach I had taken my grandkids to the beach and because of a error they had us scheduled for a different night I had already paid and they would not give a refund or a room. Kristina was very nice and sympathetic she gave me and my grand kids a room at a discounted price even tho it wasn't her hotel I had paid in advance. My grand kids had a blast. Room was very clean and comfortable. Thank you so much Kristina for saving the weekend for my grand kids.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband and I came into the lobby hoping to stay in town over the holiday weekend and secure a room. We were taken back by the helpful service from the front desk worker, and when we said we would return after checking out the availability and pricing at other hotels, she offered to leave a note for the front desk worker the next day about a particular room for us. After just stepping outside we decided because of the service we had received without yet booking, we needed to go back inside and book right away! We're pleased to say she set the standard of service, and we know where to stay when visiting Long Beach!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends