“Nice hotel, great service”

Best Western Long Beach Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Long Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Saint Helens, Oregon
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stopped at Super 8 because we had a problem with a different hotel in Long Beach I had taken my grandkids to the beach and because of a error they had us scheduled for a different night I had already paid and they would not give a refund or a room. Kristina was very nice and sympathetic she gave me and my grand kids a room at a discounted price even tho it wasn't her hotel I had paid in advance. My grand kids had a blast. Room was very clean and comfortable. Thank you so much Kristina for saving the weekend for my grand kids.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Long Beach, Washington
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband and I came into the lobby hoping to stay in town over the holiday weekend and secure a room. We were taken back by the helpful service from the front desk worker, and when we said we would return after checking out the availability and pricing at other hotels, she offered to leave a note for the front desk worker the next day about a particular room for us. After just stepping outside we decided because of the service we had received without yet booking, we needed to go back inside and book right away! We're pleased to say she set the standard of service, and we know where to stay when visiting Long Beach!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I travel with a special needs child, so I am a high maintenance guest. I checked into the Super 8 in Long Beach, Wa, because it was the only room available the saturday I was hoping to get to the coast.

I was shocked and how nice the accommodations were. We had a room with two beds, which were split by a partition door. This provided incredible privacy. The desk staff met all our needs (I won't bore you with all the details, but I was at the front desk multiple times asking for various needs).

I usually book more expensive rooms, and often stay in multi-room condos to meet my families needs, but this place was perfect for us. We will be returning multiple times this summer.

Just to cover some of the questions you all may have;

Continental breakfast included waffles
Beds were comfy
Room was clean
Everything we did in town was within walking distance including go karts, shopping for swim suit cover ups, primo coffee and waffle cone ice cream
Drive our SUV right on the beach and setup our day of fun

Long Beach is a great getaway, and the Super 8 was a great hub for all the fun.

Room Tip: We got the split suite. Not sure how else to ask for it.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 29, 2013

we paid with a military discount $138 for a double queen 2nd floor room. the beding is dated and feels used, but the rooms are clean and well taken care of. they offer a breakfast, but it is mediocre at best. all of this you can get out of a box or from your local freezer in a safeway. the staff must of been busy, (i dont known if its regular service) they didnt replace any of the breakfast items or make coffee until breakfast time was almost over for serving.

almost all the other hotels offer the same amenaties, yet charge close to $50-$30 less. those also come with an ocean view. the entire back of the hotel is blocked by trees. so you cant see a thing. there is no A/C so during summer when the WA temps start to rise its very HOT in the rooms.

All and all if your just looking to sleep and enjoy long beach, you could find something cheaper. they are to exspensive and offer you little to nothing, to make you feel as though $158 is worth it. i will not stay here again.

Travelers also viewed these Long Beach hotels
Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#6 of 8 in Long Beach

Been to Best Western Long Beach Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Long Beach Inn

Property: Best Western Long Beach Inn
Address: 500 Ocean Beach Boulevard S, Pacific Ave at 5th St South, Long Beach, WA 98631-0220 (Formerly Super 8 Long Beach)
Location: United States > Washington > Long Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
#3 On the Beach Hotel in Long Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Long Beach Inn 2.5*
At the beautiful Best Western Long Beach Inn in Long Beach WA, you'll be minutes from Marsh's Free Museum and Long Beach. This Hotel is within walking distance of Skippers Equestrian Center, World Kite Museum, delishous food and pleanty of shopping. Make yourself at home in one of the newly remolded 50 guestrooms featuring refrigerators,microwaves,coffee makers, flat screen tv's in every room. Complimentary wireless Internet fresh hot baked cookies in the evening,and a full hot complementary breakfast in the morning. Other Amenities include a 24-hour business center,fitness room, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Long Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Long Beach Super 8 Hotel Long Beach