Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn
Quality Inn & Suites Liberty Lake(Liberty Lake)(Great Value!)
$94
Travelocity
$125
Hotels.com
My Place Hotel - Spokane Valley, WA(Spokane Valley)
$85
$82
Hotels.com
$134
Mirabeau Park Hotel(Spokane Valley)
$125
$95
Travelocity
$60
$92
La Quinta
Oxford Suites Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)
$109
Riverbend Inn(Post Falls)
$69
Priceline
Sleep Inn(Post Falls)(Great Value!)
$71
All reviewscoeur d'alenebest westernsspokane arearoom was cleanfamily suitegreat place to staybreakfast was excellentexercise roomquiet locationwaffleshot breakfasthot tubbiscuits and gravystaying at this hotelthe breakfast areaking bedeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Stayed two nights here with a family of three...rooms are VERY clean and comfortable and also well decorated. Spotless fridge and microwave, and counters were very clean as well as the bathroom. It passed my cleanliness check (!) and we will stay here again. The pool was a bit on the under-heated side, breakfast was a typical continental breakfast, but tasty with many options. The management was very nice.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms were easily accessible, and we could see our car from our room. The restaurant / grill across the street was terrible with a horrible kids menu.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
AsstGMLibertyLake, Manager at Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Dear Heachr75pug,

I want to thank you both for choosing our Best Western property and also for the great review that you posted. We really strive in every aspect of our operations to provide the ultimate guest experience and love hearing from our guests that we have done just that. Having super clean rooms is not only a standard for our staff but really has become something that sets us apart from the competition. I am also delighted to hear that you enjoed our full hot breakfast, we understand that a great start to your day depends on a good breakfast. Hopefully your travels will steer you northwest once again and we will see you again very soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We picked this hotel based on the reviews for lodging for our 2 days at Silverwood. Room was clean and up to my standards. The pool was nice (albeit really cold) and having a refrigerator, microwave and big screen TV were all nice to have. My only complaints were the single elevator is just not sufficient for this hotel and one of our key cards stopped working not once but twice. The bed was just too hard for me (but the wife liked it). Lots of food choices in area as well. Be prepared to be overrun by golfers as there is a golf course less than a mile away. I found a lot of them to be rude and only concerned about their tee time (and hoarding the ice machine filling up their coolers, blocking the hallway for 5 minutes). Other than that it was an enjoyable stay in the area.

Dear Mr. Bill,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us for your Silverwood trip. I have to be completely honest and say that while your review indicated that we are very good, we really strive to be great, so i am very sorry that we failed to meet that expectation for you. While our options are limited as far as the single elevator concern, we do regularly swap out our key cards for brand new ones to prevent incidents like yours from happening, especially twice because we know what a hassle that can be. I also found it very concerning that you found the pool cold, as we have a very sophisticated system that maintains a perfectly balanced 83 degree water temperature, but I have a feeling that it must have been off while you were here. I am glad to hear that you did enjoy our amenities and our top caliber guest service staff, Overall it sounds like you had a great stay here in Liberty Lake and we are excited to see you again very soon, Have a great summer.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I recently stayed here with my two kids and one of their friends as a base for two days at Silverwood. There are closer hotels to Silverwood but this was by far the most up to date and was actually a better value than some of the run down hotels that are only 10 minutes closer. The pool area was nice and the complimentary breakfast was above average. The kiddos liked making their own waffles every morning. The in room TV's were larger than expected for a chain hotel and the microwave and refrigerator were nice pluses for keeping extra cold drinks available for the kids in the 95+ degree summer days. The only complaint was there seemed to be fewer and fewer towels in the room everyday after housekeeping left. They left us two clean towels in our room one day even though there were four of us in the room. It was easy enough to send one of the kids down to the pool area to grab a couple extras, just a little annoying. Overall, a nice clean place hotel. Definitely would stay again.

Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Dear Hoodlums,

I would like to thank you for choosing us for your base of operations during your Silverwood trip; we absolutely love the summer season and the families that Silverwood brings to the area. I am especially delighted to hear that our hotel met and in some cases exceeded your expectations. We not only strive to deliver a hotel experience that exceeds that of our competition and that includes world class service by our staff. We are glad to hear that your kids enjoyed making their own waffles and hopefully you indulged in our make your own breakfast burrito bar. I apologize that you saw a diminishing number of towels in your room each day. We have identified what caused that problem and I am very certain that we have it corrected. We look forward to seeing your family again very soon and appreciate your loyalty to the largest hotel family on the planet! Have a fantastic summer.

Best Western Plus Peppertree - Liberty Lake

Reviewed July 8, 2012

4 stars a bit annoyed at having to pay $267/night (AAA rate) just because there was a basketball competition in town. Still, the rooms were comfortable. Nothing fancy; nothing to write home about, but generally clean. Nice, helpful front desk staff. They gave us the quietest corner suite available. Ate microwave pizza we bought in well-stocked sundry shop.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Jason F, Manager at Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Dear WVMtmama,

Thank you for taking the time to add a review about your stay with us this summer. I am glad you enjoyed your time here at our location and that you were even able to find a good bite to eat from the wide variety of snacks and food that we offer in our gift shop. I am sorry that the rate caught you by surprise since you were not here for Hoopfest, however, I am very happy that you were actually able to get a room with us. Because of the size of Hoopfest, it normally books up the entire cities of Spokane and Coeur d'Alene more than 6 months in advance and as one of the most reasonably priced hotels for that weekend, we too tend to book out well in advance. I can assure you that while that is not reflective of our normal rate, that even on that weekend we tirelessly work to ensure our rates are highly competitve for Hoppfest travelers and also for those that are not here for Hoopfest, like you! We look forward to seeing you agian in the near future and just to put it on your radar in case you are already planning next summer, Hoopfest 2013 is June 29 & 30th, so plan away from that date or make sure to book way in advance. Have a great Fall!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

The room was nice, the bed was comfortable, and the WIFI was all one could expect. The staff were friendly and responded quickly to an issue I had with a chair. What we didn't expect was the free complimentary beverage in the lounge, the better than average breakfast and the play room, with pool table and video games. This stuff probably fulfils the needs of families with children. In my opinion, this is the best BW property in the area and I have stayed at all of them over the last few years.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Woodmister,

Thank you so much for your stay with us this summer and for choosing to tell the Trip Advisor world all about how great it was. We really look forward to seeing you again very soon and appreciate your continued loyalty to the Best Western brand. Happy travels!