I recently stayed here with my two kids and one of their friends as a base for two days at Silverwood. There are closer hotels to Silverwood but this was by far the most up to date and was actually a better value than some of the run down hotels that are only 10 minutes closer. The pool area was nice and the complimentary breakfast was above average. The kiddos liked making their own waffles every morning. The in room TV's were larger than expected for a chain hotel and the microwave and refrigerator were nice pluses for keeping extra cold drinks available for the kids in the 95+ degree summer days. The only complaint was there seemed to be fewer and fewer towels in the room everyday after housekeeping left. They left us two clean towels in our room one day even though there were four of us in the room. It was easy enough to send one of the kids down to the pool area to grab a couple extras, just a little annoying. Overall, a nice clean place hotel. Definitely would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn is centrally located between downtown Spokane and Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Discover the Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn, a 100% non-smoking hotel and experience our superior customer service and convenient location with easy access right off the interstate.You will be delighted with our premium amenities as well as being minutes away from shopping at the Spokane Valley Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Liberty Lake
- Liberty Lake Best Western