Ok...so on a trip to visit grandkids who just moved to Liberty Lake, I find this hotel well regarded here.....so we booked for two nights. On arrival the assigned room we walked into was not clean and smelled terribly of smoke. So we got a new room but it was only marginally better. I think they may not enforce smoking bans too strongly..? The room was just OK... nice TV (who travels to watch TV??) but the bed was too firm ...and the bathroom was tiny ( close the door before you can use the toilet?) and the towels are worn. The place is older and needs attention to upgrade details for sure...the walls are typically thin as well. Breakfast was the typical cardboard food so I recommend going across the freeway to Barlow's (great atmosphere and food). This hotel has a pool and a pool table, which I guess earns it the "PLUS" in the BW name...but the extra facilities are apparently booked out to the public for events, and they were not available to us ( reserved signs on the doors both days for private parties). it is not worth a second stay in our opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn is centrally located between downtown Spokane and Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Discover the Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn, a 100% non-smoking hotel and experience our superior customer service and convenient location with easy access right off the interstate.You will be delighted with our premium amenities as well as being minutes away from shopping at the Spokane Valley Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Liberty Lake Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Liberty Lake
- Liberty Lake Best Western