I and my family have stayed at the Peppertree at least 10 times over the past two years. It has proved to be a good value, clean, conveniently located, and just a little nicer than some spots. The positives: nice breakfast, modern decor, triple sheeted beds, decent pool, hi-quality towels. Good coffee in dining room.
But our last stay a week ago, and again last night, really left something to be desired. There's an air of grubbiness - walls not wiped down, floor in bathroom questionable. Last night we checked in to find a public urinal-rivaling stench in the bathroom, and what looked like someone's boogers in the sink. So, we switched rooms. Our current room had some hair in tub, and I just found what looks like doo-doo wiped on the wall of the bathroom. Nice! Also no washcloths. And little things like grubby light switches, walls around sinks splashed with weird stuff.
I think it's just shoddy housekeeping. But I think we'll investigate another place to stay in March when we come back this way.
Date of stay 11/24/07 and 11/17/07.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn is centrally located between downtown Spokane and Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Discover the Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn, a 100% non-smoking hotel and experience our superior customer service and convenient location with easy access right off the interstate.You will be delighted with our premium amenities as well as being minutes away from shopping at the Spokane Valley Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Best Western, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Liberty Lake Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Liberty Lake
- Liberty Lake Best Western