“Outstanding Breakast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Barlows is the latest restaurant to establish itself in this Liberty Lake location. It sat empty for a couple of years. Barlows has a limited menu, but what it does it does very well. There are limited breakfast places in the Spokane Valley and Liberty Lake area, Barlows is very well priced, excellent portions, well prepared and good service. I love a good omlet with lots of cheese and goodies and Barlow's does not disappoint. I understand that there are now open for dinner, I am looking forward to giving them a try.

Reviewed October 15, 2011

I had the Denver which came with a huge portion homemade shredded hashbrowns. The denver was piled high with ham cheese and veggies. We asked for tea, to my surprise they brought a bowl filled with different flavored tea bag. Try the cinnamon/apple. The service was fantastic. Our waitress was back often to make sure we had every thing we needed. she even remembered us the following day when she came to our table.

2  Thank gator002
Reviewed August 14, 2011

This is the third restaurant at this location. The Craftsman style house sets it apart; pleasant dining area and wait staff. Prompt service, waiter kept checking to see how we were doing.
Mediocre Chef's salad, nothing stood out, except that it was available in a half size portion which was just enough. Turkey meat in salad, was the more tasty dark meat, but not visually enticing.
Friend liked her cranberry turkey croissant, lots of sauce; delighted with the quantity of meat.
Of note, breakfast served until 3PM; next time I will splurge on the Eggs Benedict.