Abendblume
Enzian Inn(Leavenworth)
$183
$171
Der Ritterhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$109
Bavarian Lodge(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$154
$147
Hotels.com
Alpen Rose Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$149
Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort(Leavenworth)
$210
Hotels.com
Aspen Suites at The Icicle Village Resort(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$169
Alpine Rivers Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$142
$138
Orbitz.com
$152
All reviewssleeping beautybed and breakfastwhirlpool tubeuropean style breakfastrooms are beautifulwarm hospitalityeach eveningeach morningfabulous breakfastviews of the mountainsclose to downtownget awaysitting areareneegermanyfireplacehosts
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Spectacular B&B with Ultra Gracious Hosts!

My husband and I received a romantic weekend gift certificate from our friends to this ~Luxurious Bavarian B&B. WOW! This B&B is the total package of ROMANCE!! From the moment we arrived on Friday to our Sunday afternoon departure we were made to feel welcome and an appreciated guest. The genuine warmth in the welcome was very heart felt.. Renee and Randy provided the ULTIMATE PERFECTION in a romantic getaway.

The beauty in this B&B is every direction you look. Warm genuine host, peaceful location with superior craftsmanship and attention to every detail. Grounds are well manicured, a stunning Bavarian B&B built by Randy and Renee, and the back drop of the amazing mountains surrounding Leavenworth.

Our check in was wonderful! Renee welcomed us and showed us around. Our room was the “Tannenbaum”. This room is completely jaw dropping AMAZING! We had every possible amenity anyone could ever wish for!

The huge fireplace in the bedroom is gorges’! NO problem with using it.
STEP ONE: Check to make sure the flue is OPEN.
STEP TWO: Lite the fire starting puck packet that is visible under the pre stacked wood in the fire grate. Waalaa! Easy, easy! And if you have questions or feel uneasy about doing this on your own then just ask Randy or Renee! They are available to assist you, they really want you to enjoy your stay!

The shower is HUGE and open. The water is HOT and the pressure is excellent. All of the shower heads worked just fine. Two people can easily enjoy this together and have lots of room.

The whirlpool tub is the BEST! LOVED how it was in the adjoining room with a gas fireplace and you could enjoy the view of the mountains while relaxing in the tub together. Bubbles were provided and the water stays hot for a very long time. We had a bottle champagne that we brought with us from home. Lot’s of room for the ice bucket and our glasses. ( fyi: Renee has available wine glasses, champagne glasses, cork screws etc. wished I would of known this ahead of my visit as I brought my own and they took up space in my bag.) Nice to have a little bubbly in the deep jetted tub and enjoy the bubble bath together.

We really enjoyed using the sitting room with the doors open. You can watch the horses play in the large pasture and the mountains are truly amazing. Ooh- Shorty the goat and the girl’s are a kick!

We LOVED the large ULTRA comfortable king size bed. Talk about feeling spoiled. Fresh iron linens, several down pillows, two down duvets – one for each of you. Truly HEAVENLY! This is the best bed that I have ever slept in while away from home! We wanted to take it with us!!

Breakfast ~ you’re going to REALLY enjoy starting your day of adventure at Renee’s table! Wonderful coffee, fresh made pastries and aebleskivers. The apple syrup is really, really delicious! Cheeses, meats, hot cereal, and lots of fresh fruit. Breakfast was different each day, wish we could of stayed another day for breakfast! On Sunday Renee’s father surprised everyone with the playing of his horn! What an honor!

I have never been to a B&B before. I USED to THINK I was a 5 star hotel girl only ~ I now have an entire NEW outlook on B&B’s. This is all because of the very wonderful stay at Renee and Randy’s Luxurious Bavarian Abendblume!! This B&B is so much more then a 5 star. It’s the Ultimate package! Warmth, hospitality, personal attention to your every need!! ~An UNLIMETED STAR B&B! We will be back! Thank you Renee and Randy for sharing your hospitality and you beautiful ABENDBLUME!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Abendblume, Owner at Abendblume, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

We would like to thank every guest who has reviewed Abendblume. We recently took time to reread the reviews and it was very humbling.
We will try to respond to ALL the reviews, but for now please read our responses to the latest ones and stay tune for a management response on each and every valuable review..........

Dear soon2banElliott,

You don't know how wonderful your review made us feel! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
It was heartwarming to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and in this incredible valley. Isn't it beautiful? Renee is a 4th generation local and has such a love and respect for this area and its wonderful people.

Your review was so much fun to read! It has been truly amazing to see what happens on this review site. We thank you for taking the time to give step by step instructions. Very clever :) We can't wait to see you both again; glad to have swayed the "5 star hotel girl" to our humble abode.

Randy and Renee
P.S. Wonderful wedding picture!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I could not think of a better place to ask for someone's hand in marriage. It was our first time at Abendblume, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Though, it met my expectations and outlived my hopes. This is seriously the best bed and breakfast I've ever stayed in, and would certainly beat staying somewhere else in leavenworth. If you come for the experience of a true vacation, this place has the comfort, authentic Bavarian warmth, and the possibilities to make your stay a memorable one.

We stayed in the Snow White room. The front deck overlooking the valley/countryside with mountains in the background presented the perfect environment for a proposal.

Highlights for me were the views, the hospitality (the owners weren't even there), the ammenities, and the food. I still talk about that breakfast and dessert 7 months later.

Someone giving this place less than an excellent rating was either unlucky or extremely critical of being able to find perfection.

We have been recommending this place on our wedding website, and hope to find our way back soon. If you are lucky enough to stay here, enjoy it!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Brad C,

Thank you for staying with us. We are so grateful that you took the time to review Abendblume. It is heartwarming that you recognize our dedication to our guests. It really means a lot that you would spell out the highlights for others to take note. We look forward to serving your wedding guests here in our beautiful valley.

Warmly,

Reviewed April 16, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Abendblume and enjoyed are time so much. We have another weekend planned for the summer. Renee and Randy were so welcoming and made you feel right at home. The Abendblume is one of the most beautiful places we have ever stayed. We stayed in the Snow White room and my parents stayed in the Rose Garden room. Both rooms were decorated so pretty and the view from our room was breathe taking. Renee prepared a delicious breakfast and we always looked forward to the evening dessert she laid out in the beautiful dining area. We also had so much fun playing with Jackson and visiting with the other animals in the area. On our last day Renee's father stopped by to play a couple tunes on this long horn. What a time to remember. I am looking forward to our next stay in a few months. Thank you again everyone at the Abendblume. You are all so special and made our weekend a time to remember.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DanielaFeiock

Hi Daniela,

You are so dear! We enjoyed seeing your mom and dad again and glad they were able to introduce Abendblume to you and your husband. Thank you for posting this review on Trip adviser. It always amazes us that our guests take it upon themselves to write about their stay.

I must say it was a pleasure meeting you both and look forward to serving you in the summer.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Very nice spot. Highly recommend. The only negative is the location in proximity to downtown, but not enough to ding an excellent rating. Great breakfast. Gracious hostess.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear kuruchecha,
Thank you so very much for your kind words. We are grateful for your high recommendations. Thank you again.

It might be helpful to know about the distance you mentioned. Most all of the "boutique" type lodging facilities are not on what we call "the fog line".
We are pleasantly located away from the traffic and noise but close enough to walk. Abendblume is one of the closest, with just 1.0 miles from the city hall / town center. I was raised on this property so we walked from "here to there" with ease every day. Hope that helps!

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at the Abendblume on my last vacation with my husband and it was simply exquisite. The property is beautiful, feels like you've stepped into a European Pension in Austria or Belgium. The room was luxurious, peaceful and private, we never heard another single guest. The breakfast was out of this world, the care and attention to the quality of the food was wonderful, not to mention that the innkeepers catered to my special dietary needs. Best cup of coffee I've had in a long time. I would highly recommend this lovely, unique bed and breakfast, it was a jewel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marie L

Dear Marie L.

You are so very kind; we thank you so much for your accolades.
We love to see guests come from all over our beautiful country (and so many from other countries too!). It sounds like you have traveled quite a bit and familiar with the European Pension. We are so glad you found Abendblume to be your "jewel".
P.S. Glad you liked our coffee too, we get wonderful comments almost every day on how good it is. Thank you; hope you get to our neck of the woods again!