I stayed here two nights for a work conference and had the room to myself. The inn is located on the outskirts of the downtown area, but only a few blocks from the main drag with all its shops and restaurants. We walked over and enjoyed the stroll. The Queen bed was comfortable, and I had large selection of different kinds of pillows to pick from. The room had two sinks with mirrors, one inside the bathroom and one outside. It also had a refrigerator and microwave. I had a limited view of the mountains and the minature golf place/theatre next door. The air conditioner/fan was on the noisy side. Once I habituated to the sound, the place seemed extremely quiet; it blocked out outside sounds. I enjoyed the breakfast. The selection was the same both mornings: cold cereals, oatmeal packets, yogurt, fresh whole fruit, scrambled eggs, potato chunks, biscuits and gravy, sausages, make-your-own waffles, and coffee, juices and teas. It was always well stocked. There is a minature train in the breakfast room that circles the ceiling. I didn't check out the pool or hot tub. The hotel has a couple computers available for guest use, and provided free copies of USA Today newspapers in the lobby. For those looking for reading material, the bookcase was full of reader's digest condensed books. The staff were all friendly and accomodating. The restaurant is convenient, but there are several choices in Leavenworth that are much better. There is a large safeway within a couple miles, if you need anything. Because I didn't pay for the room, I can't rank it for value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Icicle Inn at the Icicle Village Resort is Leavenworth's full service resort with JJ Hills Fresh Grill for all our in-house dining as well as complimentary full breakfast for all of our guests. Alpine Spa is our full service spa with individual and couples services, Icicle Junction Activity Center includes an 18 hole miniature golf course, arcade games, a 75" projection big screen so you can keep an eye on all your sports teams while on vacation, the Connections Café in the Junction offers deli items all day with beer and wine choices as well. Our seasonally enclosed swimming pool is heated for year around swimming. Enjoy complimentary hot breakfast buffet and much more. With full service catering and over 9,000 square feet of meeting space groups find the resort to be a perfect gathering spot in the center of Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Icicle Inn at Icicle Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Icicle Hotel Leavenworth
- Best Western Icicle Hotel
- Best Western Leavenworth
- Leavenworth Best Western