“Always enjoy our stay!”

Icicle Inn at Icicle Village Resort
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Leavenworth
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The owner and staff are outstandingly professional. Leavenworth is a beautiful little town and we love to enjoy it from the Best Western.

• Stayed: June 2012
There are newer reviews for Icicle Inn at Icicle Village Resort

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Returning from a wedding in Port Townsend we decided to go through Levenworth. Arrived a bit early in the evening but decided to stop anyway. By random we pulled into the Icicle Inn. From the front desk to the super clean rooms to the swimming pool, mini golf, exercise room, basket ball practice court (grand daughter favorite along with the pool). We finished the next morning with a good breakfast and were gone, but it will not be forgotten.

Room Tip: Our room in bldg C (this place is a complex more than a motel) looked out over a park area with the...
1  Thank Daniel N
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We enjoyed our over night stay at Icicle Inn. Staff were pleasant, accomodation was excellent.
We enjoyed an excellent dinner at the Icicle Inn. We have already recommended the Icicle Inn to friends and neighbours.

1  Thank irisheyes06
Charlie509, General Manager at Icicle Inn at Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Hello and thank you very much for your kind words, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon. Have a great summer.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I love staying here. It is close enough that you can walk to the heart of town in 6 minutes. The theme park attached is great fun for the family. The food is very good in the hotel. I've never had any problems with the staff.
The worst thing about the Icicle Inn is you had better plan ahead because they book up fast!

Emjoy

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We have just returned from short trip to Leavenworth Washington and we stayed at the Best Western Icicle Inn which is highly rated by the members of TripAdvisor and also by my neighbour who is a tour guide. The drive from Richmond BC was indeed a pleasant one particularly for those who love to shop at factory outlets as there are quite a few of those along the way but for myself, I am more impressed with the courtesy and good road sense of the American drivers.

Being an avid traveller in my younger days, I firmly believe that the friendliness and helpfulness of the front desk staff can be used as an indicator of how pleasant your stay will be and they passed the test with flying colors. My only complaint is that there is no bell hop to help with the luggages, I understand that this is an inn, not a hotel but don't forget that some of the guests are elderly and like myself, have a mobility problem. Our room is on the third floor over the Aspen suites so there is nothing much to write home about and there is no sight of any icicle, natural or artificial. We find the room well appointed and having free WiFi is a plus. The beds are very comfortable but a wee bit too high. My only complaint is that the clock in the clock radio did not work and the color of the flat screen TV was horrible. As it was already 4 pm by the time we settled down, we decided to grab a bite at the JJ Grill in the lobby before we go for a late supper. I will review JJ in the future but for now, I can only say that the waiter was friendly and knowledgeable, the draft beer was great and the food was mediocre. Following this, I was able to swim for a while and catch some rays in their swimming pool and being a Monday, there were very few people around. It was really quiet in our room although we can occasionally hear the plumbing from the second floor. Before we left the following day, we had our complimentary breakfast which I found adequate, tasty but limited in selection but this may not be too objective as I feel that no breakfast is complete without bacon. All in all, Icicle Inn represents good value for the money and the friendliness of the staff can make up for some short comings.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello to north of the border. Thank you very much for staying with us and writing this kind review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us in Leavenwowrth, perhaps we will see you again soon. Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We stayed for one night, choose it because it is pet friendly. Overall it was a good experience. The hotel is clean, and the staff friendly.
Two problems though:
*The beds were SO uncomfortable, old, springy, far too soft.
*The restaurant onsite wasn't very good. The portions were on the small side and the quality lacking.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello and thank you for staying with us. I am sorry you did not like our beds most people enjoy the pillow top mattresses and we receive compliments frequently. I wish I knew more about your restaurant experience to determine what might have gone wrong. Please accept my apologies. I will discuss your comments with our Chef and see what we need to do. Thank your for writing this review it helps us stay on top of things. Have a great summer.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

The accomodations at this property were really good. The service was excellent. The rooms were very clean and the beds were really comfortable. Jade helped us check in and was very helpful. Ade helped us check out and was also very helpful. I am not sure that is her name but the gals were fun people and very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was excellent and the service was great. We enjoyed walking into town multiple times. Although, you had to walk a little ways to town, the scenery was beautiful. We even walked to the Riverfront Park and along the river. Lots of good exercise. My fourteen year old son and his friend also had a good time. There was lots to do at the Inn including the pool, hot tub, arcade, theatre, basketball court, mini golf. We will recommend this Best Western to our friends and family. We will definitely stay there again. Thank you for your service.