Obertal Inn
Enzian Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$153
Linderhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$140
Alpine Rivers Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$120
Der Ritterhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$120
Aspen Suites at The Icicle Village Resort(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$169
Alpen Rose Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$119
$199
Bavarian Lodge(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$166
$152
Travelocity
Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort(Leavenworth)
$201
Orbitz.com
$169
2,173 results
All reviewsgreat locationhot tubin townroom was cleanwaffleselectric fireplaceenjoyed our staywithin walking distanceno elevatorgreat place to staycontinental breakfastgranolafresh fruitstay there againthird floornice breakfastthe main street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 21, 2010

We went for a relaxing weekend away. The Obertal was very comfortable and close to downtown. We stayed in the fireplace room. It was warm and cozy.
I will stay there again.
Mike

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2010

My first visit to Leavenworth for the Tree Lighting Ceremony... It was wonderful! My husband and I arrived late Friday night at the Obertal Inn. When I went to check in, the gal at the front desk greeted me by name... very nice! I apologized for arriving so late and she said, "Oh don't worry about that, I'm just glad you're here and you made it safe." She even saved us a place to park! Wonderful hospitality. The staff here were very friendly, nice and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. It had everything we needed and it didn't matter to us that it was dated. Obertal Inn is in a perfect location. Everything is within close walking distance. We didn't have to drive at all. To the gal at the front desk... thank you!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2010

My husband and I went to Leavenworth for our 1 year wedding anniversary. We brought our dog (73lbs) and they didn't mind. The Inn is right down the street from the park perfect when you have a dog. It was quite. Rooms are a little out of date but perfect to relax in and watch the snow fall from the balcony or relax in the oversize bed. It snowed all weekend and they helped clean the snow off the car before we left. Breakfast was good and the coffee was great. I was surprised that there were not more people staying there but it was sort of quite at all the hotels.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
ObertalHans, Owner at Obertal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2010

We thank you very much for your very kind review. We are working on a capital improvement plan and over the next 6 months will invest in flat screen TV's, new bedding package, iHome iPod compatible alarm clocks, out door patio furniture on our beautiful deck by the year-around hot tub and a variety of smaller upgrades. We are certain you will like the upgrades. Our Jacuzzi and Fireplace rooms are very popular this time of year.

Reviewed October 9, 2010

Clean, Comfortable, Great Value , Staff in wonderful ! Friendly and helpful! No surprises ...everything was as planned and needed.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2010

We stayed only one night at The Obertal Inn in Leavenworth, WA last month on our mini Washgington vacation. We had a beautiful, comfortable room, and a view that was magnificent! We look forward to visiting again in the future! Washington has so many gorgeous places to visit! I love the Pacific NW!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple