Obertal Inn
Enzian Inn(Leavenworth)
$177
Alpine Rivers Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$142
Bavarian Lodge(Leavenworth)
$182
Der Ritterhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$142
$138
Granite Hills Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$149
Alpen Rose Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
$149
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$205
Hotel Pension Anna(Leavenworth)
$165
$205
$241
Travelocity
2,244 results
All reviewsgreat locationhot tubin townroom was cleanwaffleselectric fireplaceenjoyed our staywithin walking distancehomemade granolano elevatorgreat place to staycontinental breakfastthird floorstay there againnice breakfastthe main streetshops and restaurants
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed here overnight and this is the most comfortable bed with soft sheets/comforter and six pillows that very in firmness. The staff was polite and accommodating. The hot tub made for a pleasant end to a lovely day in Leavenworth. The following morning we enjoyed fresh waffles with options of blueberries,strawberries and warm diced apples. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for availability on 2 or 3rd floor
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I will be giving my pros and cons of this Inn.
we stayed during the week using a groupon deal for a king bed with fireplace.
Pros: great location in downtown. within walking distance to shops and eateries.
very picturesque view right out our window (we were on second floor facing snow capped mountains)
wifi, cable, netflix streamed from a blueray player and an iphone/ipod dock/clock radio. nice touch.
check in was quick and easy, warm and friendly staff.
room was clean and looked like it has had an update with granite countertop sink,
bed was comfortable.
there is an outdoor hot tub (but we did not indulge)
onsite parking.
and to piggy back what "ringsgeek" posted about the fireplace..my hubby thought the same when making the reservation. He assumed it was a real fireplace (like wood, heat and everything) but it is an electric one with cool flame settings but no heat.
I didn't have the breakfast, but hubby did, and he liked the french toast that was served.
ok onto the Cons:
the heater in the room is a bit loud, and kept going on and off in 30 sec- 1min intervals which is a little annoying when trying to watch tv, you have to turn the volume wayyyy up then when the heater goes off, you have to turn volume waaaaay down so your neighbors don't have to listen to your movie.
the walls are thin, and you can hear conversations,tvs, bathroom fans,etc etc
although this next con is not the Inns fault it still became part of our stay so I am mentioning it. and that is, construction noise. across the street there is a building being built or rebuilt and bright and early in the morning we were awakened by hammering of walls and roof etc. I understand it was a normal work day both days we stayed, but had I known ahead of time that was going to be my wake up call I would have not stayed here.
I don't mind people coming and going in and out of their rooms that they paid for also, but when you put someone as inconsiderate as our neighbors were next to me. I have to mention it.
it was after 11pm we were trying to get some shut eye when our neighbor decided to stand outside the door yelling her friends name over and over, after about the 4th yell, my husband yelled out heyyy! people are trying to sleep! she quickly replied ohh sorry. and went back inside her room. We were finally able to get some sleep later, only to be awakened by the hammering crew across the street bright and early, and then a yappy dog began barking in someone elses room.
So do the pros outweigh the cons? if I was on a friends trip, yes. solo? maybe. family? maybe. couples? no.
as you can see by their picture of the hotel, there are 3 levels. upper levels are accessible by outdoor stairs only.would not be easy option for a handicapped person. unless you get a ground level room.
just a side note, as I was already to far away to another town after checking out, I realized I had lost a ring, I quickly called the Inn to retrace my steps, and Hans answered and he was so nice to personally go and check the room and check with housekeeping and called me right back. Thanks for trying Hans! (I never even met the guy.)

Room Tip: winter time, get a room close to the outdoor hot tub. less travel time from your room.. brrrr
1  Thank Glamma4
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This place is as wonderful as it comes. I spent a two day weekend here with a friend and this place exceeded every single expectation i had set. The small details are really paid attention to by Hans and his staff; Kim was amazing also...offering me a ride to my car. The comforters in the hotel were great, pillows, sheets were quality...the place was great! Book your stay here and be done with it. Great place!
PS My car was in the shop, and Hans the owner let me borrow his truck to go get it when it was done! Friendly people!!

Room Tip: Didn't see a pool, but they have a jacuzzi!
Reviewed January 23, 2013

LOVE the Christmas lights at night on the building. LOVE the location!!! Hans and staff are awesome! Breakfast included? Yes! I'll be back. Affordable, clean, great location, and a bottle of champagne for my birthday. What a pleasant surprise!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Thought we were getting an actual fireplace, but it makes sense that it was an electric one. We had a nice comfy bed with a big TV and a Blu-Ray player, so we were able to watch our honeymoon Blu-Ray disc and enjoy it all over again. A great getaway in the mountains, and Obertal has nice accomodations including a continental breakfast. Very cool. Thanks Hans!