“LOVED our experience!”

Oregon City, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“LOVED our experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Loved every minute of our experience- from the beautiful drive from Leavenworth, to driving down the driveway and being greeted by the owners. We chose the 1 hour/ 2 mile ride for beginners. My husband, myself and our 14 year old daughter enjoyed this experience. We had a lovely ride up the mountain, and down again. It had been a warm day, and the cool weather on the mountain was welcome. Michael was our guide, he was very personable, and informative about the area. Very beautiful, and horses were wonderful! Thank you Susan and Michael so much for such a memorable day!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank taniaanderic

Fort Langley, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Rude owner ruins ride, average horses”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

When you arrive there are no signs where to park, so we parked by the other cars beside the barn. From there you cant really notice the office because of the tack shed, so the 4 of us walked into the corral. The owner Mike was very rude in the way he told us to go to the office first. On the ride we had a good knowledgeable guide, limited views, average horses for this kind of place, but a nice time of year, because of the wildflowers. I wanted to get off first when we returned to take pictures of the kids on the horses, which I did, and the owner was rude about that too. He seemed unable to talk to us without being rude, his wife and the guide were great though. The kids enjoyed it, so we actually returned a second time the next day and guess what - he was still being rude, so what we had thought was someone just having a bad day turned out to be more. There are other places nearby to go riding, I recommend trying somewhere else. The best thing about Eagle Creek was that it was the cheapest, but that isn't a recommendation. If the owner left the business to his staff he'd probably get more returning customers.

Visited May 2012
5 Thank KatieScarlet137
, Owner at Eagle Creek Ranch, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
I am glad that you enjoyed your ride enough to come back and ride again with us the next day.
I am sorry that I came across as being rude to you . I never meant to be .Frankly I was a little shocked, we have never had people just get out of their car and put their kids on our horses with out talking to us before. I should have handled it a little better.
I would like to try to make up for your bad experience here. The next time you are in our neck of the woods,give us a call, and we will take you out on a trail ride, free of charge.
Michael Hagan
Spokane, Washington
“Five stars is not enough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

We have tried all the riding stables in the Leavenworth area and this by far is the best. i cant say enough good things about Michael who was are guide. He is also the owner.
The horse looked liked they were well taken care of.. The route we took was very scenic. we climbed up into the mountains
We would come back to Leavenworth just to come riding here.

Visited June 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“My First Sleigh Ride was off the Rein!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2011

We took a taxi from downtown Leavenworth to Eagle Creek Ranch only to find out we were at the wrong place! Michael and his wife were so kind and got us onto a sleigh, even though they were completely booked for the day. We called the original place we booked at and explained the situation and they would not give us a refund. In true Christmas Spirit, Michael offered to let us ride for free due to everything we had been through and the fact that our taxi driver had already left. The views were spectacular, the people friendly, and it was an experience we will never forget. Make sure you have some of the delicious apple cider before and after you ride. Thank you so much for making our trip to Leavenworth, and our Christmas one to remember! We will be back next year!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank sunsandsurf11
Belfair,wa
4 attraction reviews
“Worth It!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2011

Our experience would have been much better if we were not with a bunch of loud obnoxious people, we still enjoyed the ride and getting pictures with the horses, although I kind of wish there was more for views, but as far as I know Eagle Creek might be as good as you get for sleigh rides in Leavenworth and it is the cheapest too.

Visited December 2010