“Amazing place! Hands down best location for a wedding!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
Mountain Springs Lodge
Reviewed July 1, 2007

We booked Mt. Springs Lodge for three days to celebrate our recent wedding. I cannot say enough nice things about the property, their staff, the food or the wedding coordinator.

The property is a family owned business and they really care about their guests. Throughout the entire year of planning, and working with their wedding coordinator, I found them to be so easy to work with. They answered all my questions right away (within a day or two), they were extremely organized and friendly, easy to work with. From the moment our guests starting checking in Friday afternoon to the moment they checked out on Sunday morning the staff at Mt. Springs took care of everything.

The food was amazing. We had our rehearsal dinner, reception dinner and morning brunch with them and our guests could not stop talking about how fabulous the food was. Some highlights were their stuffed mushrooms, ribs, salmon and amazing desserts. We had some late arrivals who missed our rehearsal dinner and the staff was so sweet that they boxed up some plates of food for them to eat when they arrived. We also had a lot of guests check in late, and they accomodated them, making sure everything everyone needed was available.

The setting for our wedding was outside and the weather was perfect. We were not sure if the weather was going to hold up, and the day of our wedding we met with the coordinator who had looked up the weather by hour to go over with me. I was so impressed at the details that they had gone through for our wedding. Their recommendations for vendors to use was perfect as well. The setting was amazing with views of the mountains in the background during our ceremony. The lawn on which we were married was in impecable condition. The staff was super attentive to our guests and to ourselves.

The reception was held in their barn outdoors and the staff again, made it look increcrible. They set up all my decorations for me so we didn't have to ask anyone from our friends/ family to do it. They took care of everything we could have needed. Everyone was friendly and polite.

Our guests could not stop coming up and telling us how much fun they were having, how gorgeous the setting was, how cute their rooms/ cabins were. Our bridal suite was adorable, with a private hot tub looking out into a meadow, a jacuzzi tub, dual showerhead stone shower, huge rock fireplace, etc. The staff even left us a plate of snacks for us to come back to after our wedding night.

I honestly can't say enough about how great this place is. I would hands down recommend this place for any function, espeicially a wedding. Mt. Springs is not a huge, impersonal cookie cutter location for a wedding. They make sure each detail that the bride needs is taken care of. Upon arrival they had an entire binder with our photo on it with all the information that we had corresponded with. We live about 3 hours away from the location site, so we only visited it twice prior to our wedding. There was not one thing that went wrong on our wedding or the entire weekend. Even when we were running late, the staff accomodated us. They really care about their guests and take the time to figure out what you want as a bride and as a guest. I could not have imagined a better place to get married. Many of my guests now plan on coming back for a weekend retreat themselves since they enjoyed the food and rooms so much. My husband and I plan on making a trip every year to Mt. Springs to celebrate our anniversary. They are amazing!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank greenlake

Reviewed June 16, 2007

I was invited to a wedding at Mountain Springs Lodge and thought it seemed like a beautiful resort and venue for a wedding. It is far from the heart of Leavenworth--about 15 miles from the Bavarian part of the town. My friend and I were told that the cost of the room would be close to $150, and while we thought it was a bit expensive for the area, we were sure that the lodge would be worth it. The wedding was beautiful and the staff was attentive, but I must say the room was terrible. It was very small and had two beds. One was a large, comfortable queen size bed. The other was extremely small; so small that only a child could fit in it comfortably. Part of the molding on the door was missing, giving the room a sloppy feel. However, what made the room so bad was what it didn't have. It had no TV or sterio. I understand it is supposed to be a relaxing stay, but for $150 a night, we should get a tv in our room. We should also get soap and shampoo. Our room did not include any toiletrees at all. I have never stayed anywhere overnight that did include a bar of soap, so unfortunately, I had to go without. The lodge also does not give you coffee in your room, or anywhere on the grounds for free (like almost all hotels and lodges I have stayed in). To get coffee, you must buy espresso from their coffee cart in the lodge, which is overpriced, like everything else in the lodge. I have been to Leavenworth numerous times and would definitely choose to stay at another lodge, in the heart of Leavenworth next time. If you are looking for an extremely quiet and expensive stay, you would probably enjoy Mountain Springs Lodge.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank Misdamina
Reviewed March 15, 2007

I was recently married here, and spent QUITE a bit of money. The lodge was beautiful, but the staff was untrained and actually added to our wedding stress. We had no wedding stresses until the staff slacked off.
With all the things needed to remember for wedding the staff was not helpful in follow up after we had paid! It was like we paid and they didn't care less about us. When my mother went to check out ,the wedding the staff did not remind my mother to take the top of our cake or other wedding supplies we brought! My husband and I didn't even get a slice of our own cake either! This might not seem like a big deal, but when you pay $350 for a cake, you'd like to keep the tradition and have it for your 1 year anniversary. I didn't realize my mother forgot the cake until the next weekend. Then when I contacted Mt. Springs, they said they threw it away, because it 'looked stale'. Why wouldn't they have at least extended a courtesy call to us to find out if we wanted it, or reminded us it was there?? They also forgot to load up all of our belongings and a box of wedding shot glasses were forgotten, they didn't even contact me until I reached out to them about the cake. The then made me pay the shipping to get the shot glasses back!
I also had purchased my own decorations for the wedding some being lovely, expensive branches to put by the fire place during the wedding. The wedding coordinator decided these branches would look best if she broke them and added them to HER mantle display. No one asked my mother or I if they could do this. They just did it. I was planning on keeping these branches to decorate my house!
So if you are looking for customer service, Mt. Springs Lodge is NOT the place to get. I am MORE than disappointed in their services and I will let everyone that is thinking of having a wedding there to bring your OWN coordinator and staff, because there staff is just plain awful!!

• Stayed: February 2007
1  Thank LisaLooMarie
Reviewed October 14, 2006

Restaurant came highly recommended, though presenting a limited menu. Eight of us tried the three items defined on the Chef's Choice list -- simply as Chicken, Salmon, and Steak. The 3-course dinner started with a salad of mixed greens tossed with a tasty balsamic dressing with peanuts and crumbled feta. The warm dinner rolls were easy to eat. It went downhill from there. The steak -- a large chunk of what appeared to be sirloin -- was laid on a monolayer of basmati rice and accompanied by a side of the toughest broccoli I've run across. Now it isn't easy to figure out how to make broccoli tough, but our chef has the secret. Then I tried to slice a bite of steak. The outer surface was browned as it should be, but immediately under the surface the meat was uniformly red. My thought was that the meat was microwaved to the rare side of medium-rare and then dropped on the grill to get it ready for serving. At the price for this Chef's Choice, I'd expect the meat to be fork-tender. A fork had a hard time penetrating the surface. To get a slice required sawing with a sharp steak knife. Chew hard, and swallow partially crunched meat, I told myself. Send it back to the kitchen? What it needed was a different cut from, preferably, a different steer. Don't embarrass our friends, I counseled myself -- they were sitting at the table, they who extolled this restaurant. Wash it down with a glass of cabernet, which it turned out to be the last glass available -- the restaurant RAN OUT of wine (by the glass). I doggy-bagged 2/3 of that steak. Fortunately, I have a big dog with strong jaws. Then came the 3rd course, a dessert that was called chocolate gelato, but which had the consistency of chocolate flavored art-gum eraser. As you might guess, I'll not visit that restaurant again.

Stayed: October 2006, traveled with friends
5  Thank jix
A TripAdvisor Member
Ft lewis Washington
Reviewed June 21, 2006

The lodge is magnificent and we have never experienced such incredible service before. It was so lovely that it was hard to drag ourselves away from it. My husband had just returned from a military deployment and we were looking for a quiet getaway to ourselves.The staff was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. We stayed in the Northwest territory Suite. It is gorgeous. Breakfast and dinner were amazing.

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 5, 2005

My husband and I just got back from spending our first anniversary weekend in the Aspenglow suite. We could not have picked a better place. The staff were wonderful. Everybody was helpful, caring, and fantastic. It was my first time snowmobiling and Jill our guide was great. She took time to explain everything and made me feel at ease.

The food was wonderful. I have eaten at some expensive resturants and Barbie's cooking is so much better. Her scones that are served in the breakfast baskets are so yummy.

The Aspenglow suite is beautiful and nicely decorated. You have your own private suite with an outdoor hot tub, river rock jetted tub, and walk-in shower with two shower heads. The king size bed is very comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2005
2  Thank rka_wa
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 17, 2005

My husband and i stayed at Mt. Springs Lodge for our honeymoon April 10-14. We couldn't have been happier. It was beautiful and the room was exactly how it is advertised on the website. The staff made our stay even more fun. They were friendly and helpful and when we had a problem with our hot tub someone was up in 10 minutes to fix it for us. The breakfast basket is to die for, homemade scones or bread, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, water and coffee were all included in it. If you are looking for a place for a honeymoon or a romantic getaway of any kind this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2005