“You will walk out with a smile”
Review of Pavz Creperie

Pavz Creperie
Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Eastsound, Washington
“You will walk out with a smile”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Four of us had lunch here. All enjoyed service food and value. Service was spot on with all the attention needed and no waiting. We all would agree with the majority of review postings on this site. This establishment should not be missed on a visit to Leavenworth. It should be near the top of your list.

Visited January 2014

Spokane, Washington
“Good Food!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I like this little place. Seating was small, but then because it was small, our food arrived quickly. Food presentation was beautiful. Most importantly, it was tasty. I like salmon and I'm glad we came here for dinner. I would come back here for the same dinner again.

Visited May 2013
San Francisco, California
“Best in town!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Loved it all!
Fortunately for us, the owner of the INN Vienna made reservations for us. All fresh ingredients, much better than I expected!

Visited December 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Impossibly Perfect”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I've traveled around the US. This will always be my favorite restaurant. Pavz never fails. The food is stellar. I have even caught myself dreaming about it. The crepes are perfect and I have never had a less than delicious meal there. I love the people too. Pavz is known for having friendly and helpful staff. They think of any extra needs before you have them. Truly an experience you won't forget. The atmosphere is delightful and rather European.

• Visited January 2014
Milwaukie, Oregon
“Worth it!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Very delicious food! Very beautiful inside. Just kinda small building, so little space but we squeezed in :)
Pear creme brûlée wasp a bit clumpy but not too bad in taste. Just that I like it thicker.