“Impossibly Perfect”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Seattle, Washington
“Impossibly Perfect”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I've traveled around the US. This will always be my favorite restaurant. Pavz never fails. The food is stellar. I have even caught myself dreaming about it. The crepes are perfect and I have never had a less than delicious meal there. I love the people too. Pavz is known for having friendly and helpful staff. They think of any extra needs before you have them. Truly an experience you won't forget. The atmosphere is delightful and rather European.

• Visited January 2014

Milwaukie, Oregon
“Worth it!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Very delicious food! Very beautiful inside. Just kinda small building, so little space but we squeezed in :)
Pear creme brûlée wasp a bit clumpy but not too bad in taste. Just that I like it thicker.

Pacific Northwest
“Crepes...”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This little place does savory crepes and while there aren't many combination choices, what they do offer is fresh and good. I had the Roasted Vegetable crepe and it came to the table hot and wrapped like a square... I've never seen crepes wrapped like this before, but it had a few sauces on it and I enjoyed it very much.

My companions had the Chicken/Spinach and Portobella Mushroom crepes and while both were generous in portions, they came to the table cool... barely lukewarm.

It took the waiter more than 5 minutes to return to the table and when we told him they were cold, he took the plates back to the kitchen and returned a few minutes later having had "microwaved" them to bring up the temperature.

For these prices and the delicate nature of egg crepes, I would have thought, (and further, very much appreciated) that the crepes would have been remade. Very disappointing.

Additionally, there is an older man who greets people with a surly attitude which can, unfortunately, set the tone for the meal, and that, coupled with cold savory crepes, is reason enough NOT to return.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Klouri
Everett, Washington
“The most amazing food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I don't say this about many place but this place made the top 5 best meals of my entire life. And all 3 of my companions agreed. We came back for dinner after the amazing crepes we had for breakfast. Seriously you HAVE to eat here if you are in Leavenworth. The cheese is phenomenal, we have the cheese fondue appetizer and were all fighting to get the last of it. For dinner all of us ordered the sea scallops which perfection in my mouth. They give you 5 huge scallops and then homemade pesto with angel hair pasta and spaghetti squash. It was so very delicious and perfectly cooked. Everyone at the table agreed it was one of the best meals they ever had at a restaurant. The service was also perfect.

• Visited December 2013
Seattle
“Tasty food!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Had breakfast here recently. We ordered the oatcakes with Apple topping and a ham & cheese crepe. The crepe was huge and very good! The oatcake was the size of a plate and tasty also. It was supposed to have whipped cream on it but they must have forgotten it. The apple topping was ok but could've been a bit sweeter. Prices were reasonable. Would have liked a dessert crepe but it was a bit too early for ice cream. Will come here again when in town next.

• Visited December 2013