“Good, not great”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had high hopes, based on other's reviews, but were disappointed. We made reservations, but when we arrived were seated in the front of the restaurant surrounded by noisy patrons. We requested to be moved to the quieter area in the back, twice, but our server balked, even though she agreed that the folks were too loud. Finally we were moved to the more pleasant seating area after we insisted. Both had Portobello crepes, they were okay but pretty tasteless. We did not stay for dessert.

There are newer reviews for Pavz Creperie

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My grown sons and I picked Pavz for dinner after reading Leavenworth restaurant reviews. The waitress was friendly and attentive. We shared the cheese fondue appetizer with plenty of dipping options. I hadn't eaten fondue since the 70s! We liked it so much that I'm planning to buy a fondue pot. We each ordered a savory crepe-smoked ham, vegetarian, and spicy Italian. They were all delicious and very filling; we needed to take some home to finish later.
One thing I noticed in the restaurant and elsewhere in town, is that everything there is for sale. The art on the wall had price tags on them. I guess when you display art to sell, you get free rotating artwork. It didn't affect the restaurant experience for us at all, we just found it peculiar.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The food was truly fantastic, which is why I'm saying it was mostly good. We were seated at a little two-person table by the kitchen. Maybe the worst seat in the house and the server/hostess had to ask the person behind us to move her chair so that I could sit down because her chair was blocking mine from coming out from under the table. The "sparkling water" was flat, and the server told us that they make it themselves and perhaps it needed to sit awhile. Uh, no. we make our own too and it's best when it's fresh.
However.
The food was great- I had vegetable crepes and my husband (who broke a 10 year long vegetarian streak) had scallops. It was wonderful. The dessert we split was great too- nutella and cream and bananas and a crepe thing drizzled with some heavenly sugary sauce. Pretty racy.
So we will go back- just with revised expectations and an eye towards where we'd like to sit.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Some places in town are crowded with lots of tourists other places are dark and dank in bad need of a remodel or at least a good cleaning. But Pavs is WONDERFUL!! My mother in law her friend and I had lunch at Pavs mid week. We shared the fondue appetizer which was delicious but could have been a little warmer. The cheese was a little clumpy but still very good. With the fondue you get some roasted veggies, bread and apple and pear slices. YUMMY. We also tried a salad and crepes. Everything was wonderful. The wait staff was personable but not in your face, the place was quiet and beautifully decorated. I would highly recommend this for small groups but not families or groups of more than 6.

Definitely a place to try next time you come to town.

1  Thank TrvlJunkE
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Tucked among the shops, inside seating, with warm colors, not a TON of seating. But definitely popular for their sweet and savory crepes. Definitely coming back again =)