“Not just crepes!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 15, 2012

While Pav's is known for it's crepes, their other foods are delicious as well! At lunch I usually get their New York steak sandwich, which is not a sandwich in the traditional sense. It's comprised of nice sized hunks of marinated steak with grilled onions, a few grilled peppers, and some goat or feta cheese chunks, lying amongst olive oil grilled baguette slices. This is plated with a small side salad. At dinner they serve an excellent pork osso bucco. Not the usual shank in sauce, but a more dry roasted, herb-y dish that has a deep, wonderful flavor. It amazes me that this little place, (that, by the way, has an additional, much larger dining room in the back) continues to be such a hidden gem in Leavenworth. Their desserts are first class as well. My only caution is to have plenty of time, as the service is occasionally slow. It has always been worth the wait.

1  Thank ncwfolk

Reviewed September 6, 2012

What a fantastic selection of delicious dinner & dessert crepes! The seafood crepe was so yummy as was the pear/ice cream dessert crepe. The angry shrimp salad was spicy & unique and tasty. We all loved everything we ate! We highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We wandered all around Leavenworth looking at dated menus before realizing we needed to eat here. Husband and I have been once before to order the dessert pear crepe (which we loved and recreated at home...fun times). It's a nice restaurant with an open kitchen atmosphere. This style is becoming more appealing to me as I become more careful about what I eat and worry about restaurant standards. I don't worry at all about this one.
I had the vegetable crepe; I was looking for goat cheese, which I have an obsession with, and this crepe had it. It was very good. The side salad with the shaved carrot is perfect. My husband had the french dip. He was very pleased with his meal. Unfortunately we did not have dessert, but we are driving back in a few weeks and he promised we will next time! Wine prices are extremely reasonable.
Go here, it is a restaurant deserving of the support.

1  Thank Groupeventplanner
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This little place has some good food and more unique items. They weren't the kind of crepes I was expecting, but good. As all the businesses on Front street=parking is limited and there is limited seating.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Our hotel recommended Pavz for dinner We didn't expect crepes in Leavenworth, but were pleasantly surprised by the totally delicious offerings. My mom enjoyed her savory crepe, and I splurged and had a dessert crepe for dinner. Sooooo good. Mine came with ice cream and a ton of whipped cream-might have them leave that off next time. Menu is not huge, but all of the offerings sounded yummy. There is also a small cheese counter at the front of the restaurant selling local cheeses. We'd go back in a heartbeat. In fact, I'm sure we would have gone back if we had been in town longer.