“New owners, never open, poor service and food”
Review of Best Of The Wurst - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Best Of The Wurst
Cuisines: German
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Only open a few hours a day, can never depend on it being open. Service has never been great, worse with new owners. Not worth the price or time to stop.

There are newer reviews for Best Of The Wurst

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Take a break from the crowd on the main street and grab a bratwurst. Lots to choose from, and all very tasty. Good stop for lunch on the go.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Out doors, phenom flavors and mustards! Love the curry one we had. Everyone is so friendly! Often long lines, but they get you movin!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Of course, the food is great but I liked the friendliness best.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I couldn't hardly wait to get to Leavenworth this May 2012 so I could get one of my favorite Brats from the Best of the Wurst. One big problem...they are no longer in business. Talk about being disappointed!! I did find a new place not far from Gustav's located in an open outside area called The Cure. They will be my new go too place for my Brats.