“SO glad we found this place!”

Bavarian Bistro & Bar
Ranked #11 of 87 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: German, Bar, European, Central European, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“SO glad we found this place!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My boyfriend and I were looking for someplace nice to enjoy dinner and I am so happy that we came across the Bavarian Bistro and Bar. It is very unassuming, and you might not even know it was there; we just happened to be feeling adventurous and walked up the stairs to the restaurant. We were promptly given a cozy table by the window and our order was taken right away. The server was so friendly and personable and recommended exactly what we were looking for. We ended up staying for awhile, enjoying our the yummy food and drinks and both of us walked away feeling like this was one of our favorite places we had come across on our weekend trip.

Highly recommended for the amazing food, awesome atmosphere and great service.

• Visited May 2014

Depoe Bay, Oregon
“Average food and good service.”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We both ordered different Schnitzel dishes. Nice gravies on both, but the breaded portions of pork were very thin. Good amount of red cabbage, but not the usual spice flavors prior to changing hands. The spaetzel was undercooked...gluey and tasteless. The meal was edible and filling, but not the usual yum.

• Visited May 2014
Omak, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Recommended by others”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This was one of the most recommended places that was suggested to us when we were asking about "Bavarian" cuisine. We had a nice window seat, pleasant service and good food. The only drawback was the stairs, but my 81 year old mother did make it up and back down.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank StWright
Penticton
“Recommended by a Local named David”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great prices, even my fussy eater loved it. I had a sampler plate which gave me a nice taste of different sausages.

Visited April 2014
Chilliwack, Canada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

On the recommendation of our resort manager we tried the Bavarian bistro on Easter Sunday. Given the other positive reviews here I wonder if they were short staffed for the weekend? The service was good but the food was definitely poor. I had the Jaeger Schnitzel and it was completely tasteless and a bit greasy (the pan was not the right temp while cooking). The potatoes were very good and the red cabbage was average at best. My wife had the Argentinian chicken and it was dry and also under seasoned. We will not be back.

Visited April 2014