“Delicious pastries ”
Review of Danish Bakery

Danish Bakery
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Leavenworth
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Our breakfast was pastries from the bakery and Starbucks coffee. We had an apricot almond Danish and a cherry Danish which were flaky, fresh and delicious. So glad we stopped.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

A nice selection of baked goods which are well made and not overly sweet. My go to here is their Giant Spalted Pretzels which are so good. My back up is their Danish Strudel but most things here are very tasty. Service is a bit of a hit or miss.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Maybe I am spoiled because I grew up where you had a choice of danish bakeries but the danish strudels were average. I would try something different if I returned.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Their baked good are tasty. I appreciate that the pastries aren't overly sweet.

The staff were very friendly.

Great place to stop in for a quick snack.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

It's lovely with delicious pastries . The fragrance invites you to buy, buy, and buy delicious treats .