“HUMONGOUS Pretzels!”

Danish Bakery
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Leavenworth
“HUMONGOUS Pretzels!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We needed an afternoon fix and the LARGE soft baked pretzels here were just the ticket! Everyone was stopping us, to ask where we got it!

Visited October 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Mortgage your house before coming here.”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Not bad, but $2.50 for a small piece of pastry was a bit much. The Safeway has as good for 1/2 the price.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank chris c
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great pastries!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I used to go to Leavenworth all the time on my way over Steven's Pass and I would always stop at the Danish Bakery to get some almond kringle. It is absolutely amazing. I just went to visit some friends in Seattle recently and we happened to be making an overnight trip to Wenatchee so I purposefully went out of the way to stop by Leavenworth because it's been 6 years since I had almond kringle. It's still amazing. The little bakery still smells like heaven. There is always a line but it's well worth the wait. I've never had anything bad here but you have got to try the almond kringle. It's delicious!

• Visited September 2013
Yakima, Washington
“A traditional stop for us in Leavenworth”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I stop by the pastry shop every time we visit Leavenworth. So do lots of other people so you may have to wait in line. I personally love the apple streudel. The cinnamon bread is also very good and we frequently buy a loaf to bring home and share with family.

Definitely a good place for dessert or a snack if you haven't filled up on food somewhere else in Leavenworth.

• Visited September 2013