“Great pizza”

Cuisines: German, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

This place is great Chris the manager was awesome and the chicken bacon ranch pizza is the best! By far the best pizza in levenworth.

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Wow, I was overly impressed here. Normally I discard my crust of pizza and think what a waste, however when the pizza is so full of the perfect amount of sauce and toppings, there is no crust to throw away. I wasn't even really hungry, pizza just sounded good, but I ended up eating the whole thing, maybe not the best idea, but I just couldn't stop. I'll be back and I don't even live in Leavenworth.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a light lunch before heading up to our weekend lodging location. We had decided that a slice would be nice and tried to go to the pizza immediately in downtown but could not find parking. As we drive up to try another approach at the parking we saw Rudloof's. We decided to stop in and found it very clean and quiet. We ordered a pizza and salad to share. They were out in a flash and simply tasty. The pizza is thin crust but not dry or wimpy. The sauce is just the right amount and toppings generous. I would recommend this place for the nice staff, attentive manager that checked in with us, and tasty food. They have non pizza offerings as well and we will be back!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Let me start by saying that my husband and I ate here after a five day backpack trip into the Alpine Lakes wilderness, so any fresh food was sounding good, however we DEVOURED this food. We took a long weekend in Leavenworth to unwind after our backpacking trip, and after our last trip to Leavenworth and a huge FAIL at several restaurants of the fine dining type, we decided to be a little more low-key with food on this visit. Rudloof's is just a normal pizza joint, but it was decidedly good pizza. The toppings and cheese were plentiful, the Caesar salad was very good and nice-sized. What impressed us the most was the employees and the manager. They were so friendly and attentive. They came to our table many times to check on us. I was very impressed. The food may have been a really yummy 4, but the service was indeed a 5, and service is big in my book, so I give this place a 5. Well done! We will return here on our next yearly visit.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The title says it all: if you want average pizza in a town of average food, this is your place. We had a small half vegetarian/half pepperoni and another large with artichoke and onions. we also ordered two salads. The pizza was very thin crust (good taste), the toppings were pretty good but nothing stood out as different or special that made the pizza taste better than average. The salads were mostly romaine lettuce with some croutons, and a slice or two of tomato. The facility was clean and the service was good. With 1 beer, the total price came to about $65 for 4 adults and 3 children. I'd recommend this place for budget-minded families that don't want to spend $20+ a person at the other dining options in Leavenworth.