“YUM”

Cuisines: German, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Let me start by saying that my husband and I ate here after a five day backpack trip into the Alpine Lakes wilderness, so any fresh food was sounding good, however we DEVOURED this food. We took a long weekend in Leavenworth to unwind after our backpacking trip, and after our last trip to Leavenworth and a huge FAIL at several restaurants of the fine dining type, we decided to be a little more low-key with food on this visit. Rudloof's is just a normal pizza joint, but it was decidedly good pizza. The toppings and cheese were plentiful, the Caesar salad was very good and nice-sized. What impressed us the most was the employees and the manager. They were so friendly and attentive. They came to our table many times to check on us. I was very impressed. The food may have been a really yummy 4, but the service was indeed a 5, and service is big in my book, so I give this place a 5. Well done! We will return here on our next yearly visit.

There are newer reviews for Rudloof's Pizza and Brats

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The title says it all: if you want average pizza in a town of average food, this is your place. We had a small half vegetarian/half pepperoni and another large with artichoke and onions. we also ordered two salads. The pizza was very thin crust (good taste), the toppings were pretty good but nothing stood out as different or special that made the pizza taste better than average. The salads were mostly romaine lettuce with some croutons, and a slice or two of tomato. The facility was clean and the service was good. With 1 beer, the total price came to about $65 for 4 adults and 3 children. I'd recommend this place for budget-minded families that don't want to spend $20+ a person at the other dining options in Leavenworth.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

They make pizza the way we like it. Thin crust with just the right amount of tasty sauce. Our family had a medium half pepperoni half meat supreme type thing and really enjoyed it. Far superior to any of the chain places still around today.

My daughter also had a Caesar salad and while I'm rarely impressed with Caesar's this one was particularly good.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Ordered a pizza and salad for delivery tonight. Service was quick, good was good and they were very nice. They forgot forks and were nice enough to go down to the hotel office to get a couple for us.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Pizza with brats and saurkraut taste good? Surprisingly yes! Kids enjoyed the usual cheese. It was clean and well priced.