“Oh. My. Gosh.”

Cuisines: German, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I wish I could have brought this restaurant home with me. We loved it so much we ended up eating here two nights in a row! I highly recommend the chicken, mushroom, and tomato pizza (our own creation). Next time I'll add artichoke hearts.

There are newer reviews for Rudloof's Pizza and Brats

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Got a simple cheese pizza and a chopped salad. Everything was tasty. My kids really liked the pizza. None of the food in Leavenworth is inexpensive. About $18 for a large cheese pizza, but it was a "big" large. I thought the salad was a bit smallish for $6. Staff were nice and friendly.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were staying in Leavenworth for a family vacation and decided to order pizza, we found Redloof's and they advertised free delivery so we called and ordered two pizza's, a medium Hawaiian pizza and a large chicken bacon ranch, the total cost was $49.00 which I thought quite spendy. The pizza was delivered quite fast which was a plus and the pizza wasn't too bad, not the best we have had by far. They lack a variety that most pizza places offer, the Hawaiian pizza had adequate toppings but the chicken, bacon ranch seemed a little on the lean side for the price of $24.99. Don't think we will order from them in the future.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stopped in after golfing to get pizza to go, and were blown away by the friendly, prompt service. The restaurant was clean, Chris the manager was very hospitable and accomodated our dietary restrictions, and our food was delicious! We will definitely make them our go-to pizza place when we're visiting Leavenworth.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stopped in here last night after two days in the back country. Needless to say we were quite hungry for a hot meal and have definitely smelled better.

Unfortunately, we didn't get his name (perhaps he's the owner?), but the man who helped us provided excellent service. He was patient as we stared at the menu in a stupor, trying to figure out what to order. He called his friend, a local hotel owner, to see if there was a room for us for the night. When it became apparent there wasn't lodging available in Leavenworth, he gave us coffee so we could safely make the drive back home.

Oh, and most importantly, the food was great. Will definitely stop by this joint again next time we're in town.