“Early Cinco de Mayo”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Richland, Washington, United States
“Early Cinco de Mayo”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

As the first customers in the restaurant, we felt pampered by good service. I ordered the camerones mexicano. It was very good, especially in combination with cabbage garnish, salsa, and guacamole. Essentially I was able to create a fajita style meal with the food components. My husband was satisfied with cheese enchiladas (very cheesy). I was a little disappointed it wasn't more spicy. Perhaps I read the menu wrong but asking for spicy (mild or hot) by the server would have addressed this issue.

The restaurant was nice. I would have liked to have outside seating offered since the weather was so nice. The only other criticism I had was the chips. They were okay. The restaurant offered a nice touch of a cinnamon chip desert as a complementary end to our meal.

The servers were VERY polite and attentive.

• Visited May 2013

Centralia, Washington
“Excellent mexican.”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I did not eat here, but the family did and raved about the taste and quality of the food. Restaurant is hidden, as it is in the alley behind all the shops....but well worth finding.

Visited April 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Reliable Tex-Mex in the mountains”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Good food, good service- if you crave basic Mexican and don't want suprises, Los Camperos is for you. I've been several times and always liked what I ordered. Compared with a lot of the restaurants in Leavenworth, this is better than most, which is why I give 4 stars. Dependable and yummy if not mind blowing.

Visited October 2012
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Best Mexican food in town”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

While there are only a few places with Mexican food in this Bavarian town, this one hands down is the best if you want traditional Mexican- American food. Good service, excellent salsas... fairly reasonable.

Visited April 2013
Marysville
“Spring Break 2013”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

When you go to Leavenworth, you dont think Mexican, but we wanted to try something different and a couple we met from our hometown on the west side suggested Los Camperos. We were not dissappointed. The best Carne Asada I have ever had. The service was awesome and even the humor from the staff was greatly appreciated. The food could be alittle spicier, but this is not Mexico. Would definitely come back!

• Visited April 2013

Been to Los Camperos? Share your experiences!