“Good take-out”

J. J. Hills Fresh Grill
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: JJ Hills Fresh Grill offers a wonderful fresh grill inspired menu. Join us for great dining in a relaxed atmosphere, and select Appetizers, Steaks, Starters and Entree Salads, Dinner Entrees, Burgers and Sandwiches and full cocktail service and a children's menu. You'll also find many gluten free and vegetarian items on the menu.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We got a bunch of appetizers and took them back to our condo in Icicle Village. The food was very good, and they have the cutest little ketchup bottles :) .

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The majority of us ordered the prime rib special dinner and I enjoyed my side of quinoa, though had never before eaten it with over-cooked vegetables! No room for dessert!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Not what you might expect in a typical hotel restaurant. Our dinners were carefully prepared and presented. As a few other reviews mentioned I had the quinoa with chicken and vegetables. So delicious, especially the touch of nuts to enhance the consistancy. On a second visit I had the spinach salad with chicken while my husband had a greek salad. Both were filling, but not overmuch. The servers were pleasant and helpful with their suggestions (they were out of the first wine I ordered, but she recommended an alternative which worked equally well). I liked the setting -- really two smallish rooms with tables far enough apart that you are not intruding on another diner's space. Finally, the crowning touch: a gluten-free chocolate cake. Couldn't ask for anything more!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Had the 2 for Twenty deal. plenty to eat, didn't need to eat later it was enough. And the Beer hit the spot!!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

The website made this place sound so good, but it just wasn't. The food was average and overcooked, and really wasn't a very great atmosphere. Server was friendly, but that won't be enough to bring us back.